Thread: A sad day in USA history:The story of prisoner F95488

Default A sad day in USA history:The story of prisoner F95488

Now of course I dont know ever detail but from reading this story its a very sad day in USA history

If he didn't rape the girl, Then I'm embrassed to say that this kind of things still happen. But of course I take everything on the internet with a grain of salt. But still...

Darkfinn

*shrugs* On the bright side Vick is out now and may play in the UFL.

I forgot what comic said it but they said sending innocent people to jail or death is great since it worked out well for the Christians. Even as a christian I found that amusing.

As for this guy that article is too long for me. Just can't hold my interest at all.

I'm not sure how they established that sex, if it did happen, wasn't consensual. But the guy had no alibi, was the last person she was seen with, had her DNA on his genitals.

People shouldn't blame the cops. They don't get anything out of arresting the guy considering that one more open case wouldn't make or break a career, and why would they lie on the stand when their pension, and possibly freedom are riding on it? A detective is likely to have over a thousand cases in their career. They don't take them personally.

Still, I think he should get a second trial if he appeals.
    Last edited by harris; 10-Jul-2009 at 03:22.

i've been reading up on Judge Brian Hill, appearently this dude is a crook.
    He doesnt follow protocals, most of his cases dont have transcripts and neither of his murder cases he covered, he allegedly violated civil rights for the defendants.

Yea, this dude is a racist prick, he claims in 27 years he never found more compeling evidence.
    What? That ms. Doe was at his house?
    THE RAPE KIT DIDNT HAVE HIS DNA, AND THE TEETH MARKS DIDNT MATCH HIS JAW!
    I DEMAND RETRIAL!
    D:<