Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for an NES game.

Default I'm looking for an NES game.

I'm looking for someone who knows a lot about NES game. I'm looking for a game that I uses to play on the NES when I was a kid but I don't remember the name of the game or who made it.

The game is a Side Scroller Shoot Em Up like R-Type and Gradius. You control a plane or something like that. I only remember the first two levels. The first level, your basically in the sky, shooting down other plane and emeries while grabbing power ups and the boss for that level is a giant plane, I think. The second level, your in this battlezone, shooting down planes and tanks that are on the ground.

For anyone who can help me, thanks because I'd been looking for this game for a while with no luck.

I'm Of No Help Here.

But I Imagined It To Be WWI-Set, For Some Reason. ^.^

Hmmmm. side scroller? Or birds eye view? I remember one game that was the sickest war game for NES and it was co-op 2 player as well. Guerilla Warfare.... i think that is right. If it was a birdeye view that might be the one. You get to drive tanks and get powerups and everything... it was totally awesome!!!

I'm looking for a game too... Its a racing game. You race around three different tracks and when you win, you upgrade your car... can't remember for sure if there was weapons, but I think so. The one identifying piece to this game, I think, was the music. Classic rock blared as you raced around, like Led Zeppelin, etc....

Sound familiar? I have a ton of emulates NES/SNES games but I can't find it amongst them...

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    I'm looking for a game too... Its a racing game. You race around three different tracks and when you win, you upgrade your car... can't remember for sure if there was weapons, but I think so. The one identifying piece to this game, I think, was the music. Classic rock blared as you raced around, like Led Zeppelin, etc....

Sound familiar? I have a ton of emulates NES/SNES games but I can't find it amongst them...
    Wait how would a NES or SNES game have full in game music? I mean most of the audio from old nintendo games is MIDI, are you sure it wasnt N64 becuase that could probably handle full audio and songs?