Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sup

Default sup

hey y'all i am like completely new 2 forums and junk so ill just introduce myself my real names dave i'm sorry for the bad grammar anyways i know i people don't normally give that kind of info but i'm not 2 worried bout that anyways the names dave i'm from Knoxville,TN i'm 17 and i enjoy wearing diapers among other things otherwise i probably wouldn't be here i'm kinda a hippie but i still got that southern pride

Everyone knows a bloke called Dave, right?

Just stick a few relevant full stops in, and your grammar would be fine

Welcome to ADISC! ^_^

Matrix Blade

Howdy there fellow Southerner.

Welcome to Adisc, the site for hippies lol. Post around and let us get to know you; how did you get interested in diapers, what are your hobbies, and things like that.

Anways, enjoy yourself .

Welcome from another Southerner and a genuine hippie. Were the 60s as for you as they were for me?

I am Thor the Thunder God, I like to burn Villages, Cheat on my wife god, and help vikings in battles. But let's not forget the rape, pillage, and plunder.

I am Thor the Thunder God, I like to burn Villages, Cheat on my wife god, and help vikings in battles. But let's not forget the rape, pillage, and plunder.
    um.... ok well in that case im shiva the goddess of death and despair i like to shoot up holy smack with Loki and have lesbian sex with freyja. not to mention that time me and posiedon fired up a water bong
    Last edited by paddedsoutherner; 09-Jul-2009 at 05:01.

looks like u and toad will fit together like peanut butter and fluffernutter on toast...

great just what we need...

LOL just kidding <33

i'm Chase -_-

Darkfinn

Hey!

I noticed that many of your posts are generic one-word answers, like yes or yea. How about coming up with a real answer instead of just posting to up your post count?