Thread: Erica Leigh

EricaLeigh

Default Erica Leigh

Hi! I'm from Tennessee! Look forward to making friends!!

Mako

Well hiya! We're always looking for friends. Your intro's a little short though :P

Tell us more about yourself, likes/dislikes, relation to our little diaper quirk and such.

Matrix Blade

Hey there Erica. Welcome to Adisc. Glad to see more southerners joining

If you want to make friends, just start talking to people. Like Mako said, tell us a bit about yourself. What are your hobbies and things like that.

Anyways, welcome!

EricaLeigh

Hehehe. I should've been more thoughtful.

My relation- I wear diapers, like any normal big baby. I always wear 2, one Goodnites Pullup underneath an Attends or Depends. Since I don't have anyone to change me, I change myself during breaks at work (we have a private employee bathroom).

I like to be outside, to read, watch movies, listen to all genres of music, and watch tv.

Darkfinn

So you wear 24/7?

angelabauer

Hi Erica,

Welcome to ADISC. Thank you for the comment about one of my photos!

Angela

Quote Originally Posted by EricaLeigh View Post
    Hehehe. I should've been more thoughtful.

My relation- I wear diapers, like any normal big baby. I always wear 2, one Goodnites Pullup underneath an Attends or Depends. Since I don't have anyone to change me, I change myself during breaks at work (we have a private employee bathroom).

I like to be outside, to read, watch movies, listen to all genres of music, and watch tv.
    All genres of music!? I don't believe you

Welcome to ADISC! ^_^