Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imaginary Diaper

Default Imaginary Diaper

Has anyone else done this? Last night I folded a blanket between my legs and wore sweatpants over it. I made a diaperlike sensation. Or, it was at least what I would imagine a diaper felt like. It was overall a possitive experience and I even made a short blog entry about it.

Has anyone else done this?

How did you do it?

I am afraid that this will officialy make me "toataly weird".

In winter I wear a few pair of long underwear it gives you a super thick peice in the center because all the centers of the underwear are doubled so it like having six layers in the center.

I love that feeling it feels just like a diaper.....

I used to do the same thing with towels, I'd fold up like 3 and put some shorts over them to hold them into place. I've not done this in a while, maybe I should.....

I did it when I was younger, though I wouldn't use it, as I know some people have with makeshift diapers like this. I don't do it any more. I have access to proper ones (even if not that many) and I haven't been feeling as desperate to wear them as perhaps I did when I was younger (early teens). I usually found it a little uncomfortable, which I don't do with proper diapers. I imagine it was because I could only do it at night, and the things I used ended up so thick that the centre of my body was raised to far up to get comfortable.

I tried it with a plastic bag once...felt kinda dumb, worked up the courage to get some real diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by WizardDetective View Post
    Has anyone else done this? Last night I folded a blanket between my legs and wore sweatpants over it. I made a diaperlike sensation. Or, it was at least what I would imagine a diaper felt like. It was overall a possitive experience and I even made a short blog entry about it.

Has anyone else done this?

How did you do it?

I am afraid that this will officialy make me "toataly weird".
    You were "officially" weird when you joined this site

I've done similar things with all sorts of items when I was younger, including a teddy bear (don't ask).

There, I just beat you for weirdness ^_^

Elli

I mentioned this elsewhere once, but here it is again. I once did the towel thing but water proofed it with almost a whole roll of cling film...

I'd had a few drinks, I hasten to add! And I haven't done it again since, but it was the most effective 'nappy' I've ever used!! I only had access to Tena Discreet Pants back then and had no idea how to get anything else, so I did an experiment!

I put a big bath towel (folded and splayed at ends) in underwear to keep it in place, then wrapped the cling film around (flat) in all directions, through the middle, round the waist etc, fairly tight. I over-lapped the cling with my legs and waist so it was water-tight.

That 'nappy' seemed like a bottomless pit. Hehe...another bad pun not intended. And it lasted a long while. It began to get very heavy and I could only waddle because of the bulk! Eventually I took it off, probably cut the cling film, and put the towel in the shower. It was saturated with pee. I don't know what else I expected, but I really didn't enjoy the rinsing out and washing.

When I was younger I would do this with towels, blankets, pillows etc...

Before I even knew about infantilism, I used to make "diapers" out of sand at the beach. XD I'd sit back and pulls arm fulls of sand up and up to my crotch and surrounded my legs and stuff with it, then patted it down smooth. XD I also tried to make a diaper recently out of pads and a towel....Didn't work out so well since my resources were very limited.

Elli

Quote Originally Posted by Sila View Post
    Before I even knew about infantilism, I used to make "diapers" out of sand at the beach. XD I'd sit back and pulls arm fulls of sand up and up to my crotch and surrounded my legs and stuff with it, then patted it down smooth. XD I also tried to make a diaper recently out of pads and a towel....Didn't work out so well since my resources were very limited.
    Sand diapers! Brilliant.