Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone tried these?

Default Anyone tried these?

Depend Pants Easy Fit Smls Med 18: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

So yea, i found these on amazon.co.uk Perfect for the UK people Off course, if you have used amazon before you will know it's all discrete and very good delivery services.

Im home alone for 5 days soon, and really tempted to get these. It says Pants, but clearly shows tabs on the pictures, and high absorbancy. Also, a review said "you can also use as a nappy, and the tabs don't come off over night"

Perfect find for me =] Just sharing.

they look to me like the depend refastenable underwear.....not that great in my opinion.

I wear cloth and often buy them on Amazon. Though I'm not into disposable's, I know from others have said, Depend's are terrible. Since you're ordering on line, you can do a lot better. People seem to like the 24/7's. You might check with Darkfinn. He seems to be the Guru on such matters.

Only problem, i have a 4 day gap to receive them. Amazon is the only site i can be 100% sure of getting them. Never tried anywhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota13 View Post
    Order through amazon but find a better diaper?
    All they have :\ They all specify Pants, like these, but these show tabs and so does the review.

Tommy, another site that guarentee's next day delivery is Attends uk, if you order before 1pm the day before you cal select next day delivery. (Link Below)

Attends Lifestyles Healthcare Incontinence Products

Or depending on when you plan to order, another good site would be cosyndry, they also send discreete and should be able to offer next day delivery. If you email them on their contact page they are normally quick at responding and should be able to verify that, they sell disposable diapers/nappys.

Cosy n Dry

Note: Cosyndry are not shipping deliveries untill 11th july because they are sorting out their stock (see website for info)

or

Dorset nursing supplies, they offer 24-48hour delivery, so might be worth having a look or dropping them a email. (Although i have never used them before, i have heard good things about then)

Medical Supplies, Diagnostics Sets, Disabled Equipment - Dorset Nursing Supplies Ltd

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by diapermefast View Post
    Tommy, another site that guarentee's next day delivery is Attends uk, if you order before 1pm the day before you cal select next day delivery. (Link Below)

Attends Lifestyles Healthcare Incontinence Products

Or depending on when you plan to order, another good site would be cosyndry, they also send discreete and should be able to offer next day delivery. If you email them on their contact page they are normally quick at responding and should be able to verify that, they sell disposable diapers/nappys.

Cosy n Dry

Note: Cosyndry are not shipping deliveries untill 11th july because they are sorting out their stock (see website for info)

or

Dorset nursing supplies, they offer 24-48hour delivery, so might be worth having a look or dropping them a email. (Although i have never used them before, i have heard good things about then)

Medical Supplies, Diagnostics Sets, Disabled Equipment - Dorset Nursing Supplies Ltd

Hope this helps.
    I'll slap Allanda up there too.
    Some more: http://www.adisc.org/forum/local_links.php?catid=3