Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Doing a Number 2 in a Depends/Wallgreens Diaper

Default Doing a Number 2 in a Depends/Wallgreens Diaper

If you do a #2 in a mens depends diaper (Super absorbency) How do they hold up as in spilling? Imagine how embaressing it would be for my parents to come home from a dinner and find poop stains on the floor. I would be busted for life! I've been thinking about running to the store on a bike and sneaking myself some from a local Wallgreens. I know the tricks about pooping in diapers i.e. eat less meat, and more veggies so it won't smell so bad. Avoid snacking foods if you're going to do a poop in them because it stinks it up the whole house pretty bad etc. etc.

What other brands are good for messing in diapers though that are available at a local Wallgreens? I'm kind of too nervous to call them because if I ask them what "teen diapers" I should wear, they're probablly going to think it's a prank.

Besides for Baby powder and baby wipes are there any other materials that I might need?

Those are pretty much the only brands they would have at Walgreens. What exactly are you looking for? I mean, they can hold it, sure. Pretty much any diaper will hold it, unless you're planning on a big enema or something beforehand. As for hiding smell, I don't really know any diaper that really would hide it. Just do all the tricks or whatever. Between Depends, and Walgreens, I prefer the Walgreens.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Those are pretty much the only brands they would have at Walgreens. What exactly are you looking for? I mean, they can hold it, sure. Pretty much any diaper will hold it, unless you're planning on a big enema or something beforehand. As for hiding smell, I don't really know any diaper that really would hide it. Just do all the tricks or whatever. Between Depends, and Walgreens, I prefer the Walgreens.
    Hmm....maybe I'll do it in the bathroom where no one would suspect it. I'm looking for the thickness of the diaper, because I'm a DL. How do you make a Wallgreens diaper thick?

And uh...how much is this going to $?

I'm not sure about walgreens brands, but I know a nice pack of depends at walmart cost around 20 bucks or so, last time I knew. If you want to go for thickness then double or triple layer them, or get extra absorbent ones. I can look on walgreens' site for price ideas.

edit:

Walgreens price:
    Attends extra absorbent XL, large, and medium- (online offer),- $55
    Attends super plus absorbent Xl, large, medium, youth/small- $59

Depends adjustable underwear large, xl, small and medium - $17
    depends underwear for men, super plus absorbency - $17

that's the first page, here are the rest for you to look at :
    Walgreens | Shop | Incontinence | Protective Underwear & Panties

plus a trip to the store itself to browse around wont hurt either :3

Walgreens only sells attends online. You're basically down to depends or their store brand. I'd go for the depends.

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    Walgreens only sells attends online. You're basically down to depends or their store brand. I'd go for the depends.
    yeah, I specified it was an online offer. xD

Walgreens are about $12 or so for a pack. You want them thicker: cut slits in one and put another on over it.

Darkfinn

How many threads do we really need about pooping in a diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Seventeen