Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gone for a week!

Default Gone for a week!

Oy, punks!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm gone for a week -- heading up to New York to see some good shows, eat some awesome food, and see some historical sights!

Don't fight, don't bicker, and for God's sake, don't drink up all of the alcohol while gone, and leave me a slice of pizza for when I get back!

Adios!

Hey Rance, have a good trip, Hope you enjoy the food, the shows, and the sights!
    We'll all manage..somehow..maybe.

dammit rance, next time you leave you better be touring the east coast! i need to see you live.

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    dammit rance, next time you leave you better be touring the east coast! i need to see you live.
    He's gotta visit me, first D:

How can I handle adisc without you???? *starts running around in circles screaming*

Leave you a slice of pizza!? I don't think so, I think you should be the one bring back some of that New York style Pizza for everyone here lol.

Anyways ave a good time Rance, and do not get too drunk!

Back all in one piece! It's going to take some time to jump on the new threads that have been posted since I've been gone, but I'll be putting up some stuff from my trip soon! Pictures, pictures, and pizza (Ray's Original New York-style Pizza, just for you, Eclipse!)

The two shows we went to see were absolutely awesome, and I can't wait to talk about them! It's good to be back, though!