Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Identifying a diaper.

Default Identifying a diaper.

I received my nuk 5 today. And it came with a free adult diaper as a sales thing. I didn't know it was coming with the nuk 5 so the large package it came in (compared to the size of the nuk 5) surprised me. But anyway, I have no idea what kind of diaper it is. Anyone wanna help me identify it? It's a white cloth covered diaper with 2 yellow wetness detector things. It has simple white tape tab things.

Peachy

A picture might help. There are many diapers with white cloth diapers, tapes and a yellow wetness indicator. It's like saying you're looking for a car with four wheels and windshield wipers.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    A picture might help. There are many diapers with white cloth diapers, tapes and a yellow wetness indicator. It's like saying you're looking for a car with four wheels and windshield wipers.

Peachy
    Haha. Oh man. That made me laugh a lot for some reason.

Does it have any words written on it?

No it has no words. I will post a pic when I wake up later. I have to borrow my mom's camera.

Darkfinn

Most of the diapers sent out by that company as samples are medical-grade ones made by Kendall. You probably got a Wings or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixroks354 View Post
    No it has no words. I will post a pic when I wake up later. I have to borrow my mom's camera.
    I know this is redundant as all get out, but when you take that pic, please, please, please, don't forget to delete it. You never want to have the conversation "matrixroks354, why is there a picture of a big diaper on my camera?"