Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi, I am bennerman, I wet the bed for real and wet sometimes during the day for fun. I am 15 years old. If anyone has any questions, I will be happy to oblidge. . I look forward to posting with you all

Snorkeling and (soon) scubadiving. I also love cooking

Arlikra... I dispise the periodic table, so I hope you won't mind if I glare at your avatar... I totally failed that test last semester :P

How does one snorkel and scuba dive in canada without freezing their tokhes off?

I'm Canadian, withstandtion (word?) of liquid nitrogen is one of our many structural adaptations, such as an ability to last on nothing but our own weight in whale blubber for up to 5 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    How does one snorkel and scuba dive in canada without freezing their tokhes off?
    Practically speaking, by covering the tuchus (*) in neoprene foam (usually black). I used to own a wetsuit made to my size (**). It kept me warm in 50 degree water.

I hear that there are many good places to scuba dive in Canadian waters. One, called Tobermory, was described to me by a fellow diver when we were diving in the Caribbean. That was the same day that a grouper decided to try to eat my ear.

(*) alternate spelling.
    (**) that was many sizes ago