Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking

Default Looking

Why is it that looking at our selves in a wet and/or messy diaper it intises us so much about it? I know for my self i love looking at me in my diaper be it wet or messy makes me love it. What do you all theorize about this site?

aj1983

I like seeing myself in a diaper and AB clothes, dunno why, just do, don't really have a theory on it other then diapers are awesome and cute

Quote Originally Posted by aj1983 View Post
    I like seeing myself in a diaper and AB clothes, dunno why, just do, don't really have a theory on it other then diapers are awesome and cute
    haha, well put...diapers ARE awesome

I am very much this way. I think it's the fact that you're seeing yourself in such a cute/humiliating/whatever way - it kind of confirms what you're thinking or imagining.

Instead of just thinking "I'm in a wet diaper, and I look cute" or whatever - seeing it is actually believing it. I guess your brain likes to truly see for itself what you look like

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I don't enjoy looking at myself in diapers...
    Same here.

Since I'm a DL, I enjoy looking at the diaper, and so I guess it makes sense that the next step is seeing yourself in the diaper. It quantifies that whole I'm in diapers I'm in diapers turn on.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I don't enjoy looking at myself in diapers...

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Same here.
    Um, yeah...

Actually, I hate it..

I can't look in a mirror when I'm doing diaper-involved stuff.

Well, I used to hate seeing myself in a diaper. I'd see myself in a mirror and wince, "Man, what's wrong with me?" But, since I came to terms with myself as a DL (years ago), I actually rather like seeing myself in diapers.

However, right now I don't want to look at myself in diapers just yet, because I could stand to lose a few pounds, haha. Last year of school was not a good one for my waistline.