Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Hello

  1. #1

    Default Hello

    I've been on here for about four months. I'll live in South Florida. I'm an AB. I like listen to music and roleplay.

  2. #2

    Default

    What kind of music?
    Thanks for finally posting an introduction, but we still want to know more about you! :3

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    Cool, I don't listen to much by her, but that's neat.

    But I give up now on trying to glean more information from you. :3

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    But I give up now on trying to glean more information from you. :3
    *cracks knuckles*
    Then it's my turn.


    Do you enjoy South Florida?
    Why do you enjoy Roleplay so much?
    What's your favorite food?
    Favorite TV show?
    Favorite role in roleplay?

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    *cracks knuckles*
    Then it's my turn.


    Do you enjoy South Florida?
    Why do you enjoy Roleplay so much?
    What's your favorite food?
    Favorite TV show?
    Favorite role in roleplay?
    Yes, I enjoy South Florida.
    It's fun for me.
    Cuban sandwhich and Shrimps.
    Cops and America's Most Wanted.
    A female adult.

  9. #9

    Default

    Okay. Let's keep it up:

    Any siblings?
    Dream Job?
    Favorite song?
    Favorite Animal?
    Favorite Color?

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    Okay. Let's keep it up:

    Any siblings?
    Dream Job?
    Favorite song?
    Favorite Animal?
    Favorite Color?
    Two younger sisters
    A lawyer
    Conga
    Dog
    Pink

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.