Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone pre-order Harry Potter tickets yet?

Default Anyone pre-order Harry Potter tickets yet?

Has anyone pre-ordered Harry Potter tickets yet? The movie is gonna be freaken awesome just like the last ones lol. So, when are you going? You gonna be at the premier or what? I know I am, minus the dress up like characters.

Mesmerale

Hehe, nope!

I'm going to see the Employee Screening the night before it comes out. ^_^

NO, screw you then I wanna see it the night before That way I'll miss the lines of those dressed up people lols.

I just pre-ordered them today, so I need to go pick em up tonight.

Uh...No thanks, I'll buy them when the movie is out. Going to those midnight book releases was enough.

Darkfinn

I'm not that big of a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I'm not that big of a loser.
    Really? Most people don't wear diapers 24/7 unless they need them.

As for pre-ordering my tickets, I haven't done so yet. It won't be coming to IMAX until May 29th, even though it comes out on the 15th. I'm extremely psyched about this film -- this was one of the darkest books out of the series (even though I think Prisoner of Azkaban was the darkest).

I wish I could marry Severus Snape.

As much as I like the books, I don't really like the movies past the goblet of fire (which ironically are my favorite ones of the books). Mainly because there is far too much cut out, and the movie begins to feel like a summary (especially the goblet of fire, but order of the phoenix was like that aswell).

Upon seeing the last harry potter movie I am not too sure about this movie. Plus this is based upon the worst book in the series too me since most of it's purely filler and I saw the ending coming from a mile away in the book. Hell it follows the same formula as any other movie has done.

So I won't go see it at midnight mainly since no buses will be running and my dad wouldn't even want to take me at like 11 pm and pick me up at like 2 am.

So I'll see it nearly a week after it opens on a random odd day like trusday. Unless my friends come to stockton in which I would have to go on a bloody weekend. I HATE movies on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Upon seeing the last harry potter movie I am not too sure about this movie. Plus this is based upon the worst book in the series too me since most of it's purely filler and I saw the ending coming from a mile away in the book. Hell it follows the same formula as any other movie has done.
    The last movie was probably the most under-done in the series, which is a shame, because Order of the Phoenix is an immensely dark and disturbing book in its own right. Interesting that one of the longest (if not the longest) in the series was dropped down to being the shortest film of them all. Admittedly, they cut out a lot of the brutality in the final fight, which I'm sure they did to hit the PG-13 rating -- I think if visualized the way it was in the book, the last 200 pages would have easily fetched an R rating.

In fact, I think this reduction of violence is going to be something we'll see a lot of over the next three movies (as Deathly Hallows is going to be split into two). Half-Blood Prince has a few immensely violent sequences in it, and Deathly Hallows is one of the most brutally unapologetic books I've ever read when it comes to violent content.

Good on Rowling, though, for having the balls to do what other authors don't. If only the movie-makers can follow suit...