Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a vid: some random guy treating adult diaps not like some sick perverted thing!

Question a vid: some random guy treating adult diaps not like some sick perverted thing!

Soo after a night of 'drinkin 'n thinkin' i decided to do some random *B/DL mashing of keywords into Google vids and see what i got and stumbled upon this:

so, some weirdo sent me adult diapers - wtf? not only did they send diapers, but they sent them in size XL. I thought it'd try them anyway

Now please don't let the name of the link fool you i swear on my +2 reputation that this is nothing to do with scat or poopy anything. Just a dumb name for a vid.

Now after years of uber crummy vids, and 4chan fuelled dumbness bashing diapers i thought this gave an atleast neutral POV about them.

Any opinions? Have attitudes on the net (say outside of the gargled-diarrhoea-for-brains world of 4chan and Youtube-comments) changed to be at least a bit more neutral??

Thoughts? ideas? links to other vids you've found of interest?

My thoughts? I don't give a crap what people on the internet think about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    My thoughts? I don't give a crap what people on the internet think about me.
    On the nose, sir.

I wonder if there is a higher average percentage of gay individuals than straight individuals that is interested in DLism.

Perhaps gay people are more accepting of such behavior, which is easy to believe because they want others to accept them for how they feel.

You can tell by the tone of his voice that there is definitely a good chance he is gay.

btw, your link needs to be fixed: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/142506...nts_in_public/

[redneck]You can tell by the way he's prancin' around like a lil' fairy that he's goin' to HELL![/redneck] But yes, he is extremely homosexual. And yes, this was a stupid video...I could do one, but I think the boner would give it away that I like whats going on!

I actually think the video is kind of funny. Just take it for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by the-ownage View Post
    I wonder if there is a higher average percentage of gay individuals than straight individuals that is interested in DLism.

Perhaps gay people are more accepting of such behavior, which is easy to believe because they want others to accept them for how they feel.

You can tell by the tone of his voice that there is definitely a good chance he is gay.

btw, your link needs to be fixed: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/142506...nts_in_public/
    I think he is gay, but I've read in numerous places that the vast majority of DLs are actually hetrosexual males, and apparently females are more likely to be *Bs than DLs.
    Last edited by WoodlandWanderer; 30-Jun-2009 at 10:58. Reason: spelling error corrected

Quote Originally Posted by the-ownage View Post
    Dunno: BitterGrey, can you comment on this? You should have plenty of survey information, from what I intuit.

I doubt that. I suspect that people's lines of acceptance take place OUTSIDE of their own behaviors. For instance: look at the guy in prison for murdering and eating people. This guy will call for the blood of a child-molester; his own (in this case, deviant) behavior has little bearing on making him more accepting. Lines are drawn, and this likely comes much more from personal attributes than larger orientations and group membership.