Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupidest Idea Ever!!

Default Stupidest Idea Ever!!

SO Today when I was putting on a diaper I got the tapes messed up and it became useless. So I decided not to waste it and just put some slits in it. Then I put another diaper on top of it. Now I had one problem. I couldn't be seen by my sister with diapers on and I live with her. So I sneak downstairs and tell her I'm going hiking. I get this crazy idea to take my pants off once I get on the mountain. It was great at first. Then my neighbor decides to take a quad ride up and I'm in this bulky diaper. So I run. Then I decide to take the bottom diaper off. Every time I tried to take it off someone would ride by me.I finally got a chance to take it off. Well I ended up screwing up the tapes on the top diaper. So the top diaper which wasn't even used had to be tossed. As well I noticed that cutting a slit into the diapers doesn't work. The crystals end up leaking out. It's kinda gross. But anyway, I wonder if my neighbor saw me or not. I ran like hell but you never know.

Darkfinn

Okay... let's go over something here.

Rule #1: When in public (even if you think you are alone) never EVER remove your pants.

You'd think that would be common sense after a while.

Ugh...not a good idea, as you mentioned. Hopefully he just thought they were tighty whiteys...but either way, he thinks you're a pervert. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Babyjames5 View Post
    SO Today when I was putting on a diaper I got the tapes messed up and it became useless. So I decided not to waste it and just put some slits in it. Then I put another diaper on top of it. Now I had one problem. I couldn't be seen by my sister with diapers on and I live with her. So I sneak downstairs and tell her I'm going hiking. I get this crazy idea to take my pants off once I get on the mountain. It was great at first. Then my neighbor decides to take a quad ride up and I'm in this bulky diaper. So I run. Then I decide to take the bottom diaper off. Every time I tried to take it off someone would ride by me.I finally got a chance to take it off. Well I ended up screwing up the tapes on the top diaper. So the top diaper which wasn't even used had to be tossed. As well I noticed that cutting a slit into the diapers doesn't work. The crystals end up leaking out. It's kinda gross. But anyway, I wonder if my neighbor saw me or not. I ran like hell but you never know.
    Should this be moved to the stories forum? *jokes*

First point: I've had that happen a few times and not wanted to waste the diaper so I did exactly as you did. However I would rather waste 1 diaper than being caught by my sister because my diaper is extra thick. If there is a chance you're gonna get caught, is it really worth it?

Nothing wrong with you going out hiking, but why you felt the need to take your pants off is beyond me. Perhaps you should have chosen a more secluded spot if you wanted such an experience, although I guess you know that now

Why did you decide to take the bottom diaper off, and in public?! (And near a commonly used track, by the sounds of it). I can think of only one word for your behaviour: reckless!

Also, cutting the diapers is supposed to do that, so that your pee can go through the first diaper and into the second one. Why didn't you just put your pants on instead of messing up the tapes on the top diaper?

Anyway, apart from that, it was a good story, albeit a little brief

1. You probably shouldn't do that again.

2. Anyone know what the consequences there would be? (if he was seen by the police?)

Asher

Just be more careful next time, and as long as you don't take your pants off and/or do your diaper slit thing, I think you should be fine.

- Asher

Error404

1: Remove pants.
    2: Don't get caught.
    3: ????
    4: Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Anyone know what the consequences there would be? (if he was seen by the police?)
    Charged with indecent exposure...just keep your pants on next time

Kevin

Actually the area is barely ever used. The guy just his quad today and they went to test it out. Luckily though, I think he didn't see me. I got out of there fast enough and I went up the mountain away from the tracks to remove the diaper. And, yeah I only did it because I was bored and wanted a thrill. I unfortunately got something I didn't bargain for. As for police, as I said before there is barely anyone who uses that path. As well, I was pretty far into it when he decided to fly by. I'm not really sure though if he saw me or not. He talked to me later on today and didn't say anything. So, I might have been wrong on who it was. Thanks for the advice though. I'll remember it.