Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Billy Mays Dead at 50

That sucks. He was a celebrity (sorta) that I actually cared about. A lot of celebs are dying recently...

All of this is bullshit. We shouldn't have to loose these talented people all at once.

Bruce Campbell better not die..

MJ dies at 50.
    Billy Mays dies at 50.

Plus like, mad other deaths so far in like... the past week O_O.

Somethin' is goin' on...

Also; I kept seeing commercials for "Pitchman" the show but I guess now it'll never air. =(

Darkfinn

5 Celebrity personalities dead in the past month... WTF is going on?

The "pitchman" show is already on... but I guess it will only be one season.

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    MJ dies at 50.
    Billy Mays dies at 50.

Plus like, mad other deaths so far in like... the past week O_O.

Somethin' is goin' on...

Also; I kept seeing commercials for "Pitchman" the show but I guess now it'll never air. =(
    Pitchmen has been airing for a while now.. though I think that the show will have no new episodes after the ones that have already been filmed. I actually liked that show too, it was a good follow up to Mythbusters. Hopefully "One Way Out" will replace it, or maybe they could bring back "It Takes A Thief".

Well they could still have Pitchmen, just with the other salesman guy. Or they'll just recruit someone else...

Darkfinn

Perhaps this is all caused by an as-of-yet unnamed virus... the Celebrity Flu!

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Well they could still have Pitchmen, just with the other salesman guy. Or they'll just recruit someone else...
    I don't think Sully can do it on his own, they can't get "Vince Offer" since that would have Billy rolling around in his grave. The only option is for Billy's son to step-up but he's nothing like his dad.