Thread: Survey #2 Drawing To A Close

Default Survey #2 Drawing To A Close

I'd like to thank everyone who has completed the AB/DL survey #2, "Diapers and More". If you haven't completed it yet, there is still a little time.

Based on how much we've learned from Survey #1, I have high expectations for the results of #2:

* The AB/DL community forms a continuum between AB and DL, as opposed to having only ABs and DLs.

* Cultural developments, such as Stonewall and the Internet, have measurably affected the views AB/DLs.

*No AB/DL women reported wanting to be mommies.

* AB/DLs who were in diapers late aren't that different than those of us who weren't, and wanted to get back into them.

* Only 2% of AB/DLs report trauma being a cause of their desires.

In a few weeks, I'll take down #2 and open up #3. #3 will focus on some general practices. I'll announce it then.
    Last edited by BitterGrey; 27-Jun-2009 at 17:02. Reason: -fixing link

Asher

Those are some really interesting statistics, BitterGrey. I'm rather surprised that only 2% reported their desires were caused by trauma; for some reason, I always thought it would be more than that. Thanks for sharing this with us. : )

- Asher

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrey View Post
    I'd like to thank everyone who has completed the AB/DL survey #2, "Diapers and More". If you haven't completed it yet, there is still a little time.

Based on how much we've learned from Survey #1, I have high expectations for the results of #2:

* The AB/DL community forms a continuum between AB and DL, as opposed to having only ABs and DLs.

* Cultural developments, such as Stonewall and the Internet, have measurably affected the views AB/DLs.

*No AB/DL women reported wanting to be mommies.

* AB/DLs who were in diapers late aren't that different than those of us who weren't, and wanted to get back into them.

* Only 2% of AB/DLs report trauma being a cause of their desires.

In a few weeks, I'll take down #2 and open up #3. #3 will focus on some general practices. I'll announce it then.
    Malformed link. This one should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    I'm rather surprised that only 2% reported their desires were caused by trauma; for some reason, I always thought it would be more than that.
    As causes go, trauma is dramatic, intuitive, and removes any guilt the AB/DL might have about his or her condition. As a result, discussions about causes will overemphasize it, as opposed to giving fair weight to many other explanations. My hunch is that there is a plurality or range of causes. The results aren't the same, so why should we expect the causes to be?

Of course, a plurality of causes limits the usefulness of statistics. We can't say that abuse never causes infantilism. A higher percentage would be expected if there was a generally causal relationship, but more complicated relationships could explain the numbers.

However, we can say that the vast majority of AB/DLs do not report abuse being the cause of their desires.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Malformed link. This one should work.
    Thanks. It was a copy and paste error. I think it is fixed now.
    Last edited by Peachy; 27-Jun-2009 at 21:46. Reason: merging double post - use "multiple quotes"-feature

The location I'm at is currently blocking whichever website the survey is located at. But, if there is any other way I can take it (email, PM), I'd love to take part.

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    The location I'm at is currently blocking whichever website the survey is located at. But, if there is any other way I can take it (email, PM), I'd love to take part.
    Try it through a proxy server.

Try this link, it should circumvent the blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Just tried, no go I hate this school sometimes lol. I fee like I've tried every proxy website out there with no success.