Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is neat-o

Default This is neat-o

I got a box in the mail full of diaper samples. My mom asked what was in it, I just said some samples a company sent me. She replied like what? I said Oh, just diapers. I said this company paid me to post their ad on my website and they sent me these to give out to interested customers.

I think I can now order diapers to my door, even when my parents are home and just say oh this company paid me to pass out samples for them. So, anything diaper related, say it is for my company. Cool huh

^^oh wow. lol. this opens up so many options for people now.

I know, just start a website and when ever you get a package, so "It is for my company" I have the diapers sitting in my drawer right now and know that if she sees them, she knows oh, those are making him money

Uh...Won't she wonder why you chose diapers? What I mean, that seems like a pretty random thing that a company would ask to sell. Also it may seem weird if she notices your supply changing, but your not mailing any out. Basically, this seems like a good one time excuse, but risky to keep up

here is my website World's Most Ads my site has companies pay me to post their companies ad on my hompage I will tell my mom that it is a diaper company and whenever I leave my house I'll just say that I mailed out some samples. See, fool proof.

Your site is just thriving with ads...What if she's curious to see to see your site, and you don't have a diaper ad. Also she might get curious if you aren't taking boxes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Your site is just thriving with ads...What if she's curious to see to see your site, and you don't have a diaper ad. Also she might get curious if you aren't taking boxes out.
    This could work if he just put a random diaper ad on his site. He could also mail some to himself if he wants to be elaborate.