Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I has aWii!!!!!!*O*

Yeah, all Wii systems come with Wii Sports, unless you just bought it second-hand. I honestly think Wii Sports is actually more fun than most other games for the system, which is kind of sad, actually...I bought my Wii and a few games to go along with it, and the games I bought were less entertaining than the free game.

And speaking of Wii's, maybe someone can help me out. I bought one (new) and have it plugged in to my lcd hdtv , but it only shows in black and white. Is there a place in the system to address this, or do I need some sort of special cable to plug it in to my tv to make it color?

Quote Originally Posted by FittedForME View Post
    Yeah, all Wii systems come with Wii Sports, unless you just bought it second-hand. I honestly think Wii Sports is actually more fun than most other games for the system, which is kind of sad, actually...I bought my Wii and a few games to go along with it, and the games I bought were less entertaining than the free game.
    Agreed. Although I think tennis is the only one that's actually fun if you're playing alone (yeah I'm sad)

Pretty much the games that everyone's been talking about.

SSB Brawl.
    Twilight Princess.
    Mario Galaxy.

Go for quality first, and then see if there are any other games you can get.

Wii sports is great for parties, because everyone can take turns. You NEED to get Brawl.

Trauma Center - Second Opinion and maybe New Blood,
    Tales of Symphonia - Knight of Ratatosk or whatever the English name is I forget,
    Brawl,
    And Punch Out too maybe. n.n

So yeah. Get those games because I can't.

for solo go with Super Paper mario.
    and just because it's on the wii, Ghostbusters .

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    And speaking of Wii's, maybe someone can help me out. I bought one (new) and have it plugged in to my lcd hdtv , but it only shows in black and white. Is there a place in the system to address this, or do I need some sort of special cable to plug it in to my tv to make it color?
    I wonder how you have it plugged in, Not sure about PAL or NTSC being correctly set up on your TV.

But my guess is That you've got it set up to work on S-Video rather than composite. You're only getting the intensity/Luminance signal only, hence being B&W. This usually happens with the AV port. Normally if you keep scrolling through the AV "Channels" it might change mode. But I guess you are going to have to crack open the manual.

But on topic, the games I really enjoyed was Smash Bros Brawl. But even then, it's better to use the GC controllers rather than the wiimote.