Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fireworks

Default Fireworks

Well I just got done watching the Detriot fireworks and thought I'd ask you all this question. When you see fireworks, what do you think of? I think of artillery and explosions. Like an army beseiging a city. What do you all think about?

i think i think about enjoying the fireworks, i don't really attribute any high thought to them.

When I think about the fourth of July, of think of when I was a little kid and would go to Beachwood, N.J. to watch the fireworks. We would bring a beach blanket and folding chairs. I would fire my cap guns, which would emit a flash in the dark. My parents would light sparklers for me, and I would wave them in the air making circles of light. There were families like ours all up and down the beach, and there was a place you could buy ice-cream.

Later, when I was older, my parents had a 20 foot boat, and I had a 14 foot outboard. We would anchor off Beachwood, with my boat tied to my parents. We'd eat roast beef sandwiches and have a few drinks. All around us were yachts and sailboats, some of them huge. At the end of the fireworks, everyone would sound their horns. Then all the boats would head in to the yacht clubs and docks. It was a great way to live.

I think their pretty and very loud not much beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Well I just got done watching the Detriot fireworks and thought I'd ask you all this question. When you see fireworks, what do you think of? I think of artillery and explosions. Like an army beseiging a city. What do you all think about?
    Pshh. They aren't just Detroits fireworks. They are Windsors, too. D<

i think of making that sparkler bomb Ive been planing on making sense last year

I always try to figure out how they get the elaborate displays.