Thread: I really need help

Default I really need help

I haven't had any diapers in a long time. The last couple times I had some, they were these crappy, baggy things from Dollar General. I only got those cuz sometimes, I could sneak them past my parents easily. This might sound weird, but I need better diapers so could someone tell me how I could get them and hide the while I'm actually in the store with my parents? I have no other way.

So you can't walk or ride a bike or something? If not maybe consider waiting until they've exited the store and they're in the car and then say something like "Oh shoot, I forgot to get something." then go in and grab the diapers and pay for them and get them thickly bagged and come up with some excuse for your parents. Or order online with paypal, you don't need a credit card, only a bank account. Or wait until you're on your own. Or make some for yourself with paper towels and plastic bags. Or walk to the store, ride a bike, a scooter or take the bus. I have done pretty much all of the above except the forgetting stuff in the store and the being on my own. I must say ordering online is the easiest option.

I could compare their "security" over me like this, I can go around the store on my own until they are ready to leave. No, I can't ride my bike to a store either. Other than Dollar General and they have the WORST diapers ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    I could compare their "security" over me like this, I can go around the store on my own until they are ready to leave. No, I can't ride my bike to a store either. Other than Dollar General and they have the WORST diapers ever.
    They sell diapers at the dollar store?! >.O

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    xD yeah, picture it like a walmart bag with a kleenex at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    xD yeah, picture it like a walmart bag with a kleenex at the bottom.
    Oof , I don't even want to know how they can sell those things!

Well if you make sure they leave the car unlocked this idea may work, you could stray from them while your all at the store. I recommend wal-mart , decent entry level selection, and parents spend a lot of time shopping there. Grab a pack of diapers pay for them, then head out to the car. put them inside of a back pack thats waiting in the car and return to the store with your parents oblivious. *note you may need to open the pack of diapers and split it into two back packs as it may not fit into one.

Replying to what Mandy said, They are itchy and they tend to leak and have no odor eaters what-so-evuh but they hold a good 3 wettings. It says compare to Depend product. It is BETTER than depend.I still really want to buy some good diapers... Maybe one day. The 1st diaper I ever had after toilet training was goodnites. Then I had one pack of DG knockoffs, the Underjams, then nothing BUT DG knockoffs... Sorry for the rant. I miss good diapers... And thank you somfme. They never leave the burb unlocked...

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    I wouldn't call Dollar General a "dollar store", as the name might suggest. It's just their name. They do have relatively cheap stuff, though.