Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everybody

Default Hey Everybody

Whats up? I'm a dl but it isn't the center of my world. I like music, facebook, anime, manga, and I love playing videogames. New or old as long as it's nintendo or sony. Oh yeah. Totally addicted to Conker's BFD....

Welcome you share interests with many people here. What music do you like?

hey lonely
    wecome to the adisc community,
    i doubt u will still be a lonelt DL so long as you log on a few times a week!
    have fun here!

~ Will =)

Oh man I miss me some Conker's. I love playing as a teddy bear sniper.

Conker's BFD! I wish they'd come out with a new Conker's now that there's mass online play available (Live & Reloaded sucked in my opinion). :\

Hey, it's 1:31 am now. I just logged back on. I love metal and rock music. I call myself lonelydl cuz I'm kinda emo. I like MCR, SixxAM, Lamb of God, Linkin Park, Journey, Roses are Red by Aqua, GnR, Loads of stuff. And yeah, Teddy Sniper is awesome! I like Neo Conker too. Wanna see a cool cheat? Type in BEEFCURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    Hey, it's 1:31 am now. I just logged back on. I love metal and rock music. I call myself lonelydl cuz I'm kinda emo. I like MCR, SixxAM, Lamb of God, Linkin Park, Journey, Roses are Red by Aqua, GnR, Loads of stuff. And yeah, Teddy Sniper is awesome! I like Neo Conker too. Wanna see a cool cheat? Type in BEEFCURTAINS
    Similar music tastes although I personally don't like to label myself

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    Whats up? I'm a dl but it isn't the center of my world. I like music, facebook, anime, manga, and I love playing videogames. New or old as long as it's nintendo or sony. Oh yeah. Totally addicted to Conker's BFD....
    Hello no longer lonely. You say you like video games, what kind do you play?