Thread: What to do?

Default What to do?

Hey, in a few weeks my parents and sister are going on holiday for 5 days. I didn't want to go, so i am home alone for 5 days.

I want to get supplies, i stopped all this for 3 months and have none left. Would it be to risky buying online? Just incase they are late?

I have very noisy neibours, so the delivery would make me nervous aswel. What if im not here? And they go to a neibours house?

I might just stick with the good old pampers size 6, if i can get the determination to buy again!

secretdl26

Do you have the means to get to a medical supply store? That might be your best option if you are worried about the logistics about shipping. I suppose if you anticipated the time frame (as best as you can) and have the delivery scheduled for the 2nd day they're gone, even if the package is late you can intercept it. Anyway, have fun wearing!

Ive only got a bike, our local Lloyds pharmacy only had those pull up rubbish things. Im from england btw. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Ive only got a bike, our local Lloyds pharmacy only had those pull up rubbish things. Im from england btw. =]
    If you were confident enough, they might be able to order in something for you for you to pick up. I know someone who lives close to me who does this.

secretdl26

Yeah, I saw your location.

Your best bet may be buying pull-ups and stuffing or stacking them to create a more effective diaper if you are not interested in trying to do an online order.

Otherwise, I'm not exactly sure what you could do.

England isn't that big. I can't imagine that it more than a few days to ship an order and get it to you... Just order from reputable company a couple of days before your family leaves. Perhaps other members from England can direct you to the best place to order.