Thread: I Just Don't Know What To Do

Default I Just Don't Know What To Do

I want diapers and a Nuk 5 very badly but have no way of getting them without help from someone else and that would mean telling them about being AB/DL. I'm 18, live with my parents and younger sister and can't see well enough to drive or even walk to a store. I can't order online because they're always home and would be very curious about the package and I don't have any money anyway because every dime that my dad and I make with my band goes to help pay the bills because neither of my parents work.

The only way I could get diapers would be to tell someone so they could get them for me. That person would have to be my mom because there is no way I could tell my dad because he gets very weirded out by strange things like this and would jump to conclusions that I'm either gay or a pedophile (which of course neither is true.)

I just don't know what to do because I've been wanting diapers for a VERY, VERY LONG TIME. The only diapers I have ever had in my life were baby diapers which I stole from various people (and they never fit anyway.) I've been really longing for real diapers and pacifier for too long now. The make-shift diapers just don't do it anymore. I don't know what to do!

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    I want diapers and a Nuk 5 very badly but have no way of getting them without help from someone else and that would mean telling them about being AB/DL.
    I hate to break it to you, but like I say to everyone who wants these things "very badly", you have to WAIT if you want the best. If you wait for the right opportunity it will be that much better, and totally worth the wait. Nothing you get at the store will be any good.

I'm 18, live with my parents and younger sister and can't see well enough to drive or even walk to a store.
    Can't you get glasses? :unsure: Surgery? There are many ways to correct vision impairment, and at 18, I'm sure there is something that will work for you.

I can't order online because they're always home and would be very curious about the package and I don't have any money anyway because every dime that my dad and I make with my band goes to help pay the bills because neither of my parents work.
    Why don't your parents work? Were they laid off, or are they just being lazy? Or are they retired? In any case, at 18, you should be starting to move from getting supported by mom and dad to being supported by yourself - but you shouldn't have to support your parents so soon! If your band is successful, then maybe you could work on achieving stardom; otherwise, you should pursue some sort of career, on top of earning money from the band.

The only way I could get diapers would be to tell someone so they could get them for me. That person would have to be my mom because there is no way I could tell my dad because he gets very weirded out by strange things like this and would jump to conclusions that I'm either gay or a pedophile (which of course neither is true.)

I just don't know what to do because I've been wanting diapers for a VERY, VERY LONG TIME. The only diapers I have ever had in my life were baby diapers which I stole from various people (and they never fit anyway.) I've been really longing for real diapers and pacifier for too long now. The make-shift diapers just don't do it anymore. I don't know what to do!
    And that sounds really desperate, to be very honest. They say patience is a virtue. I think that applies here especially. If you don't mind people knowing, and if you think people will be okay with it, then go ahead and ask people to help you get them. As you clearly stated, this isn't the case here. I don't understand what the rush is. You've waited 18 years for something so unbelievably insubstantial as fulfilling a fetish, or a fantasy - so why not wait one or two more years? I don't mean to bash you, since this seems to be a problem with so many people, but I think you have more important things to worry about than having diapers.

Considering your situation as you have explained it, do you have a counselor or social worker that you could talk to. Sometimes diaper wearing and paci's are considered a form of therapy. If that was the case, it might be a way to approach your mother. Short of that, I have to agree with Point Blanch in that you need to work toward being independent and living on your own. Again, with vision impairment, there ought to be avenues of help to enable you to reach this goal.

I wish I lived near you I would help you out in a second, surely there must be someone on this site that will help from your area.

Good Luck Bee

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I wish I lived near you I would help you out in a second, surely there must be someone on this site that will help from your area.
    :whs0be:

What's the condition with your vision? Is it degenerative, or something that can be corrected? What instrument do you play?

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    What's the condition with your vision? Is it degenerative, or something that can be corrected? What instrument do you play?

-Gus
    I was born blind and after many surgeries they were able to give me about 5% in my right eye but they couldn't do anything with the left one.

I play 15 instruments but onstage I mainly sing, play lead guitar, slide guitar, mandolin and harmonica.

If you are in a band and have a friend try feeling them out - slowly. Eventually you may be able to ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Considering your situation as you have explained it, do you have a counselor or social worker that you could talk to. Sometimes diaper wearing and paci's are considered a form of therapy. If that was the case, it might be a way to approach your mother. Short of that, I have to agree with Point Blanch in that you need to work toward being independent and living on your own. Again, with vision impairment, there ought to be avenues of help to enable you to reach this goal.
    I'm going with dogboy on this one. Social workers or counselors are usually very good about these sort of things. I've gotten so much help with my own maternal urges from them. Also, I find it really cool that you're using a computer with a vision impairment. My step-grandma always had trouble with that.