Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boo Weird new name for TBDL

I don't mind it. It'll take some getting used to, and I'll still refer to this as TBDL for quite a while yet, but I like how if someone sees 'ADISC' open in a Firefox tab, they won't know what it is.

I agree, ADISC sounds like a company name, and is better for stealth, but MOST people (Parents) don't know what TBDL is either.

Monkey

Leaving the address as TBDL wouldn't have been possible for legal reasons. The name change was more of a necessity than a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    Leaving the address as TBDL wouldn't have been possible for legal reasons. The name change was more of a necessity than a choice.
    Are the details of that something I shouldn't be asking about?

Second andysetra.

Also, can we get the old site to redirect here or will I have to google ADISC?

What are these legal reasons?

Yes Adisc is allot less obvious to people going though your comp. Like my bro. lea gal reasons what are you talking about. It would have been perfectly legal. Moo only switched to make it less obvious and try to make the name less of a sounds like its teens only name because thats what the name tbdl was like. The name change was 100% choice not nessesarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Second andysetra.

Also, can we get the old site to redirect here or will I have to google ADISC?

What are these legal reasons?
    Yes it will for a while

Quote Originally Posted by genbaby View Post
    Yes Adisc is allot less obvious to people going though your comp. Like my bro. lea gal reasons what are you talking about. It would have been perfectly legal. Moo only switched to make it less obvious and try to make the name less of a sounds like its teens only name because thats what the name tbdl was like. The name change was 100% choice not nessesarity.
    You obviously didn't read that thread in which he explained it (close enough). As it clearly stated that there were legal reasons that didn't want to disclose out of fear of the thing happening.
    Last edited by Martin; 21-Jan-2008 at 02:52. Reason: Bolded something

The thing happening?

What? The name change makes me sad, but there is no going back.

Hrm yeah I noticed the thread *after* posting here.