Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am...Michael Schumacher!!!

Default I am...Michael Schumacher!!!

....NOT!!!

For those of you who don't know, Top gear just started up season 13, and to hit it off with a bang, they threw down a lap around their test track with a Ferrari FXX, an Enzo just a few shades away from being an F1 car. After doing the lap, the Stig appeared out of nowhere and finally revealed his identity!!!

YouTube - The Stig Is Revealed As Michael Schumacher On Top Gear From JK_Pro On PS3

...or did he?

After Schumy Stig pulled off his power lap in the Suzuki (an obvious joke of a lap BTW YouTube - The Stig FAIL (Michael Schumacher As The Stig From JK_Pro On PS3)). Jeremy Clarkson ended the show with, "I don't think Michael Schumacher is the Stig."

What do you guys think? Is he the Stig or is there someone else out there who hasn't revealed themselves?
    Last edited by TallestBabyEver; 23-Jun-2009 at 21:11. Reason: not enough exclaimation points!!!

I don't know, I mean I remember something a little while back that exposed the Stig as someone else, but I suppose they could have secretly replaced the old Stig with Schumacher lol.

It is said that that he is cloned from the sweat left over from Arton Senna, Alan Prost and Damon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by briefboy View Post
    I don't know, I mean I remember something a little while back that exposed the Stig as someone else, but I suppose they could have secretly replaced the old Stig with Schumacher lol.
    They have had several Stigs in the past, but how long Micheal has been the current Stig is very debatable. I personally think there is another one out there and that Micheal was just there so he could strut his stuff in his Ferrari FXX.

No. F**kin. Way.

Sorry, but Schumi is taller than the Stig (almost as tall as Clarkson)

And I have never seen The Stig walk (strut) like he did on the way into the interview....
    Last edited by Lil Snap; 23-Jun-2009 at 14:52. Reason: I can has spelling!

I always hoped it would be a total no-name, just some guy that JK and company knew that could throw a car around a track. There are hundreds if not thousands of undiscovered drivers out there.

They probably have different people to portray the stig. Like when Top Gear was reviewing new Porsche's, they probably had Porsche test drivers. Same with each brand and what not.

Peachy

I have no clue what this is all about, but I don't think it's possible to hide Schumi under a helmet or anything - his enormous chin would be poking out for miles!

Schumi isn't the stig. The BBC wouldn't be able to afford him. Great ep. though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    They probably have different people to portray the stig. Like when Top Gear was reviewing new Porsche's, they probably had Porsche test drivers. Same with each brand and what not.
    Well they might switch drivers for very special cars, but for the most part keeping the same test driver keeps consistent results. That's the point of the Stig, but BBC took it further by disguising him, hence the mystery behind his identity.