Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Image Editing

Default Image Editing

Hi all! I was just wondering, if I sent a picture of myself in underwear or jeans, is there anyone here who could photo-opt it and put me in a thick diaper? That's about as close as I am going to get to a diaper under my parents home. I'd greatly appreciate it, even if the request does sound a tad strange.

I could so it... But.. I do not feel comfortable doing so.

Might I ask why the request?

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    I could so it... But.. I do not feel comfortable doing so.

Might I ask why the request?
    I don't mean to make anyone feel uncomfortable. Sorry if I do make you uncomfortable, but my parents pretty much forbid and/or strongly resist my diaper fetish which makes me want to wear them even more. I want to see what I look like in diapers, and get used to it so that I can know what diapers look like.

It probably wouldn't look realistic. Haven't you seen what are known as "pasties"? Basically there are pictures that people edited to have like celebrities in diapers. They hardly ever look real.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    It probably wouldn't look realistic. Haven't you seen what are known as "pasties"? Basically there are pictures that people edited to have like celebrities in diapers. They hardly ever look real.
    Better than nothing! I could always take the pic in my underwear and have an image edit expert just copy it right on over. It doesn't have to be too realistic as long as I get a general idea. And I have never seen a pastie celeb in diapers!!

Orrr... you could find a way to get around the whole parent thing.
    Story of every teenbaby's life.

The way these answers are going, this is probably the way to get the most results. :/

Don't give out pictures of yourself to strangers, especially to edit into something that you wouldn't ever want anyone you know to know about!

I'm still not seeing the point of this though. Wearing diapers, and having a fake picture of yourself in them definitely isn't the same.

soren456

Pasties aren't much fun. But with the right shot, I can make it look convincingly like you peed your pants.

Peachy

The only way to get a halfway realistic result is to find a picture of a (thick) diaper somewhere (preferably in high resolution), and then to do the exact same pose yourself. After that, it's mostly a job of copying and pasting - you can probably do that yourself if you have a photo editing program.

Editing photos isn't really that hard. Even peaches can do it *points to his avatar*

Peachy