Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ¡Hola!

Smile ¡Hola!

Hello! My name is Maggie, and I've been involved in the infantalism lifestyle for a bit over three years now, playing the roles of both the little one and the care taker. I have a wonderful boyfriend who is also an infantalist. Outside of this, I love to read, write, sing, perform, and talk! I'm a Christian, an infantalist, and a sub, and in no way find this to be a strange combination. As of right now, I'm going into my freshman year of college at the Inter American University of Puerto Rico. I have lived most of my life in Minnesota, and will probably always consider it to be my home state, but as of one month from yesterday will be calling Puerto Rico home. It was my boyfriend who told me about this site and encouraged me to join, and I'm excited to be here!

Hablo español también, y si hay personas que lo hablan aquí, me gustaría mucho hablar con ellos.

Hey, welcome to our community. It must be nice to be where it's warm (right now in the New York area it's not).

Have a boyfriend who likes this group too? Very nice. You already have an idea what we're like, and I hope you look around and find places where you fit in.

Hola Maggie! Yo soy tambien a Christian. Yo hablo espanol mas o menos y yo amor espanol y diapers! Como se dice en espanol diapers?

Anyways, welcome on board! I'm glad someone else loves spanish as much as I do!!!!

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
    [. . .]

Hablo español también, y si hay personas que lo hablan aquí, me gustaría mucho hablar con ellos.
    **Conceited showing off her Spanish 3 vocabulary. ^_^ **

Translation: I also speak Spanish, and if there are any people that speak it here, I would really like to speak with them.

** End conceited showing off **

Anywho..

Welcome to ADISC! It's great to see.. um... stuff!

Yay for Spanish-speaking! Maybe I won't get worse than a 'B' next year now that I have someone to practice with! (If you don't mind. )

La de da...

Let's see... *Checks the famous list of "Mesmerale's Intro Versions"*

Done that.. Done that.. Done that...

Oh, this is new!

~~~

*Infinite loop of what I just did*

~~~

Oh, I like some of what you said too!

Which was.. Uh... :/

Oopsie.. Lemme check...

Edit: Talking! I like to talk! What shall we talk about?

Welcome to the forums. I assume that your boyfriend is dragsnick.

So you speak spanish.

Intresting. I personally turned down my chance at learning Spanish decided to learn french instead.

Welcome to the forums. I assume that your boyfriend is dragsnick.
    *nods* This is my GF.

Hola. Me llamo Wegs. Yo no soy bueno en espanol. Mi notas en espanol es "C" o "D". Yo tengo un gato en mi verde pantalones.

Seriously though, I suck at spanish :S. Welcome to ADISC.

DannyTheNinja

Hola Maggie, ¡bienvenidos a ADISC!

Yo tomaba la clase de español III en mi escuela en el año pasado. Obtenía un A. Es muy bueno que tienes un novio que le gusta pañales. ¿Cuánto tiempo has estado juntos? ¿Por qué te mueves a Puerto Rico? ¿Demasiada nieve en Minnesota?

Mira el wiki - él tiene mucho información, y hablar en IRC, porque es muy divertido.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    Como se dice en espanol diapers?
    Los pañales.

--Danny

Hola Maggie, bienvenida a ADISC Es muy raro encontrar una AB/DL/BF hispanohablante, pero siendo yo uno de los unicos latinos en el foro, de nuevo, te doy una calida bienvenida =D.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    Como se dice en espanol diapers?
    It's "Pañal", pronounced "Pah-knee-all".

Well I could use google and find a tranlator and read what everyone jsut wrote, I'm sure I know how it goes for hte most part thought....

Well to the forums none the less