Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey.

Default hey.

you can just call me treach, i'm your semi-average teenager, really if you'd like to know more just talk to me, i'm obsessed with the band muse, in my spare time i party alot, i have a somewhat busy life blah blah you get it =P, if theres anything you'd like or just want to talk feel free to message me or something, other than that yeah, hi guys! lol.

Welcome to our communty! I hope you enjoy it here!

Just so you know, you can not message people until a certain amount of posts, when you loose your newbie status.

If you would like tell us a little bit about how you found this site, or found out being a dl.

Like Eclipse said, welcome to ADISC! Never heard of Muse before, aren't they kind of an Indie group? (Sorry, don't get out much...) Your name is also quite interesting. Is that a nickname or something?

oh true, well than i guess i'll get to that, Muse is a progressive/alternative/metal band from britian, they have a very good sound and are really energetic live, just look them up later if you like,. Also eclipse i found out about this site when it was just tbdl.org and a was registered under an old name for a bit and didn't post, that was only 2 weeks or so, i found tbdl.org through google if i remember. Anyway i feel like i wanna be a little active this time. And hm, about being a DL, it's just something really new to me that i haven't had any legitimate experiences with but am pretty sure I'm interested so i'm just trying to learn a little bit I guess.

I hope that all makes sense!

Welcome, Treach!! Band Music isn't my type of music, but there are a few bars we have here that regularly have shows for all the amateur bands, they are pretty fun!! Are you in a band yourself, or do you just like to listen?

Quote Originally Posted by tr32ch View Post
    Also eclipse i found out about this site when it was just tbdl.org and a was registered under an old name for a bit and didn't post, that was only 2 weeks or so, i found tbdl.org through google if i remember. Anyway i feel like i wanna be a little active this time. And hm, about being a DL, it's just something really new to me that i haven't had any legitimate experiences with but am pretty sure I'm interested so i'm just trying to learn a little bit I guess.

I hope that all makes sense!
    Ahh...well in that case Welcome Back! haha! I am glad to see you decided to become more active, I encourage all the lurkers to post at least some. The more people contributing we have, the more voices we have. Then with more voices and opinions we have more power as group. Therefore in my beleif making us closer to overal society acceptance to a degree. Just like the bondage fetish and gays have done in America over the past 50ish years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Welcome, Treach!! Band Music isn't my type of music, but there are a few bars we have here that regularly have shows for all the amateur bands, they are pretty fun!! Are you in a band yourself, or do you just like to listen?
    i'm an avid bass player but no i'm not in a band anymore, i really don't share similar music interests to most kids in my area, but yeah, local shows are pretty awesome even here, it's fun to get some fans on stage and just go crazy., most of ours are at skateparks,

hi treach, glad to see you found your way back. hope to see more stuff from you in the future and you find a good niche here.
    and sorry about WhiteFox's lack of metal knowledge, we don't let him out often :P