Thread: I got a question

croccroccraz

Default Free Huggies Diapers

You can get 3 free huggies diapers!
    Here Free Sample of Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers

croccroccraz

I might try a free 3 diapers huggy sample. I am a little scared though. It would be my first real diaper. And what if it comes while my mom and dad or home? I'm getting diapers (size 2 /12-18 lbs). I am scared to buy these. Post yes or no if you think I should order these huggies?

should i buy them?

I might get pull-ups

I don't want to poop in my diaper, just go pee in them. I found a sample for Huggies Pull-Ups.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PU_RangeImage.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	442 I want to get the largest size they have. I am scared to get them, because what if they come in when my parents are home. Should I buy these Pull-Ups and take a risk of getting grounded for 1-2 weeks? Check out the Pull-Ups here!
    Last edited by Charlie; 20-Jun-2009 at 14:09. Reason: merge

Stop making duplicate or similar threads! And don't double post.
    Keep similar topics in one thread, and edit posts rather than post again.

Quote Originally Posted by croccroccraz View Post
    I got a question

Quote Originally Posted by croccroccraz View Post
    You can get 3 free huggies diapers!
    Here Free Sample of Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers
    What? Where was there even a question in there?

I just made two questions to make up for your lack of one.

Also I would like free ones that fit me, even if they end up costing me $519541!

Default All I've got is questions... Are you for real?

:bunny:So, croccroccraz, I went and read your profile on ADISC (which really told me very little about you, don' know your age etc.).

You've started several threads (usually about diapers wetting diapers, etc.) In this thread you've said you're getting your first diaper, in another you said you were going to order Huggies size 2 (isn't that the size for a 6- 12 month old baby?) and live with your mom and dad and you are afraid they'll find the package, and that you've never worn or used diapers yet.

It all sounds pretty iffy. So far you are not engendering very much believability and you seem to be cluttering up the forums. take Peachy's and Charly f.'s advice. Here's my advice:

STOP.

READ ALL THE WIKI ENTRIES.

SEARCH YOUR QUESTION TOPICS.

READ ALL THE THREADS AND POSTS RELATED TO YOUR INQUIRIES.

READ ALL THE CURRENT FORUM THREADS AVAILABLE TO YOU, WHILE REFRAINING FROM POSTING OR COMMENTING ON THEM FOR A WEEK OR SO.

TAKE TWO ASPRIN AND THEN PM ME IN A WEEK OR SO. - Diapered Rabbit:bunny:
    Last edited by Diapered Rabbit; 20-Jun-2009 at 15:47. Reason: Just for clarification and to end my annoyance.

Ya definitely slow down with all the wasteful threads, you'll be clogging up the forum at this rate. Well, maybe this is the first forum you've ever been on, and if that's the case then I can under stand. I remember my first video game forum I went on, and boy was I annoying! I kept bumping and double posting. I'm surprised I didn't get kicked. If it wasn't for that forum I wouldn't have ever learned the forum etiquette I know today.

Darkfinn

How is this a question?

You're an ass.