Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: YAY, New car Pics 56k WARNING!!!

Looks nice and that silver is a good color for hideing dirt, I was glad last winter with my silver truck, so this year a bought a silver vette.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g131/ballucanb/08LS-3001.jpg

Darkfinn

Hey... not too shabby there. The vibe makes a decent little wagonette I suppose... even if it is an automatic. Silver is a good colour... you'll blend right in with traffic. Good luck finding it in a parking lot though!

Nice looking car! I have a friend at work and he has one and it gets great gas mileage. Living in NC make sure the AC is in good working order too.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Hey... not too shabby there. The vibe makes a decent little wagonette I suppose... even if it is an automatic. Silver is a good colour... you'll blend right in with traffic. Good luck finding it in a parking lot though!
    Sadly, I can't drive a stick I talk on the phone and do other things do much to be busy shifting gears lol.

Nice car! My friend has a Toyota Matrix and it's amazing how the interiors are identical! His is a stick shift though :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Sadly, I can't drive a stick I talk on the phone and do other things do much to be busy shifting gears lol.
    Sip your drink between shifts and put your phone on speaker mode and set it down That's what I do. I've been looking at upgrading my cd deck to one with bluetooth to interface with my phone (that is when I get a new phone that HAS bluetooth).

Default Beautiful, Beautiful!!!

:bunny:Wow, Bryce!! What a car! I was an impoverished college student when I was 20, all my money went to tuition, books and housing. My first car was a Fire Engine Red 1966 Opel Kadet Fastback (German) I found in a farmers field with a blown engine. My neighbor helped me switch out an engine from an Opel Wagon my bother totaled the winter before, so I could have my college car.

This is a good year for a new car if you can swing it. We just bought a Isuzu Rodeo Sport 2DR with 8,100 actual miles (Less than a years mileage) for just below Kelly Blue Book value. It looks absolutely show room and still has that new car smell.

Business owner in town bought it new for over $23,000 in 2001 and kept it in his garage until he put it on consignment this spring. The most gorgeous Silver and Teal paint. It has V6, posi-traction, dual sunroofs, power everything and the dealership put a new class III hitch and electrical hooks ups for $0 to close the deal. I'll try to post a picture.

We needed something with a V6 to pull our tent trailer this summer. Three week trip around the Olympic Peninsula and Olympic National Park (Washington State) this August (1500 mi). We'll also have a 3-4 day reunion with my 2 sons, daughter in law and 2 grandsons, 7 years and 6 months camping on the Hood Canal.

Then were back home to Southern Oregon for a month and will turn around for a trip to Calgary, Canada (1900 - 2500 mi trip) in late September to see our daughter, son-in-law and grand daughter 4 and 1/2 years old.:bunny:

Congrats on the newish car, looks great

However, you shouldn't be on the phone and driving at the same time in the first place.

secretdl26

Quote Originally Posted by andysetra View Post
    Nice car! My friend has a Toyota Matrix and it's amazing how the interiors are identical! His is a stick shift though
    They are basically the same car (mechanically, etc. except for some styling).

Wow, I really like the Vibe, and the color. I own a silver Chevy S-10 and really like the color. Very practical, yet looks better than white or beige.

Have fun with the new car!