Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: adopted

AshleyEskimo

Default adopted

how would somebody go about getting adopted?
    all these adoption websites I've seen just talk about adopting like, newborns..
    how do you get an older kid adopted?

EmeraldsAndLime

Care to explain the purpose of it.

AshleyEskimo

well I want to be adopted

AshleyEskimo

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    like bye someone online or in real life?
    what do you mean? =o
    I mean I want somebody to adopt me, like legally and everything.
    I don't mean on hereee :P

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    like bye someone online or in real life?
    This gave me a chuckle, adopting humans online?

I can see where the misunderstanding is, but to me It's clear she means in real life.

Oh if only I had seen this thread before, I thought that same online or here thing at first, but then I re read the OP's question and saw that if she searched the web then it couldn't be about here too.

Get your ass Taken by wellfair. find an older friends/pfriends parent. Ask them to take oyou?

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    Get your ass Taken by wellfair. find an older friends/pfriends parent. Ask them to take oyou?
    That's what my older brother did when he was 15. Him and our dad just couldn't get along at all and it worked out very nicely for him too, of course it wasn't easy for him at all. I am not sure if he was legally adopted by them since he still goes by our family's last name. My sister moved in with our aunt and then my aunt sent her to our mom's, which in the end was good since they both helped each other out.

Plus if it wasn't for that I would of never reconnected with my mom after avoiding her for about 6-8 years. (I swore off ALL contact with her when I was like 7, We reconnected when I was about 13-14. I made damn sure she did not know if I was alive or not either.)

idk just seemed like something people do online :\, I dont know much about it that why I asked. Now forget adopted in real life that easy.

Just some paper work, If both birth parents are living, and lets say you want another man to adopted you, well than your birth father will ahve to sign a paper. unless your over 18