Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just got the crap kicked out of me. Well, sorta...

Unhappy I just got the crap kicked out of me. Well, sorta...

Well, these guys at my school..They think they're all tough. I heard a rumor that they were going to jump me after school. These guys are like, you're average "ghetto" whiteboy toughies. Like, all talk and no do. So, I'm walking home from school, and I'm going through the woods with my friend, and all of a sudden they all come out of the woods. They get in a little semicircle and stuff [4 guys] and start shoving me around. I was like Shit, this is gonna slow me down a little... So I was like, "Guys, I don't want any shit. I didn't do anything, just let me go." And I went to walk away and then the kid shoved me then they all started coming at me. I got punched in the head, got punched in the ribs. I was on the ground fighting to AT LEAST stay conscious then I got a chance and I kicked one guy straight in the stomach...So okay, I'm dealing with 3 guys now. The other guy is out, recovering from my foot to his stomach. So now 3 guys to deal with, theyre all punching me. I got a bloody face. Like, I got fucked up in the face pretty bad. Thank GOD I got my braces off. That would have SUCKED. Anyway. I got decked in the face, and pulled that little "Ouch, ouch, im done....BAM" trick and it worked and I made the guy hold his face and stumble backwards. Okay, well I'm still dealing with 3 guys except one is pretty badly hit [Punched him with my ring hand.] So I tried to dig into my brain to remember my taekwondo training from years ago, but no avail apparently cause I ended up on the ground again. I ended up beating the second guy like I did the first. Except when I was on the ground instead of kick him I swept him..Anyways, by now there was a pretty good crowd forming around us and I was like oh shit, im about to get humiliated in front of all my friends so I went in there and just acted like I was in boxing [I box]. I must have been fighting really stupidly before because as soon as I got into boxing stance and started with what I learned in my first month and I got the third guy completely down. Like he was done, just like the first guy [Or so I thought] The second guy was down after another punch cause he just stopped and afterward called me a pussy for wearing a ring.. anyway. I had blood all over my shirt. I could feel it all over my face and shit..So i was like ew I wanna end this. So I went in toward the last guy, shovel-hooked, and prayed. connected with his chin and he was gone.

Now see, this is where my flaw was. Little did I notice, we'd managed to rotate the fight to where I had my back to the others. The guy fell and I was like FINALLY. And I didn't think I could take any more. Like I was freaking DONE. Like, I could tell my knees were about to buckle. Then all of a sudden out of nowhere. The first guy, who I thought I took down, unbeknown to me, the motherfucker got back up and got me in a hold and the second guy, also who I thought was down for the count got up and started hitting me in the face. There was nothing I could really do at that point. So I just took the second guy punching me for about 10 seconds while the first guy was holding me...Then I was like, eh fuck this shit and I threw both of my elbows backward and hit the guy full force in the stomach which drove him backwards. Then for some reason, with 4 guys surrounding me that wanted to kick my ass. I just sat down. I don't know why. But I just sat down. and they pushed me one last time and lumbered away. Well, I needed help from two people to walk home and I'm icing my face. Amazingly, no black eye...yet. But it'll be pretty freaking embarrassing going into school tomorrow. Let's just say I'm in pain.

Error404

I see a police report upcoming followed by exclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    I see a police report upcoming followed by exclusions.
    What do you mean? I'm not getting the cops into this. I hate pigs...They're no good. At least not in this hick town. I've pressed charges on people before and never got a court date.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by AlexAwesome View Post
    What do you mean? I'm not getting the cops into this. I hate pigs...They're no good. At least not in this hick town. I've pressed charges on people before and never got a court date.
    Report it AT LEAST to the school. Last thing you want is this to become an ongoing feud.

But...If you're not gonna listen, then you're making it a bigger problem than it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Report it AT LEAST to the school. Last thing you want is this to become an ongoing feud.

But...If you're not gonna listen, then you're making it a bigger problem than it should be.
    You're probably right, but tomorrows the last day, so it doesn't really matter.

First off this sounds a little unbelievable 1vs 4 you would have been knocked out before you could fight back. Oh and you need to report it to the police if this is the truth. Weather you trust the cops or not that needs to be reported.

Last Fight I got into I still had a cast on my hand, Lucky me They where some group home boys. They wanted a pool stick a friend of mine was using. We used to have the little hang out into town for people under 21, The idea was try and stop drinking and all that, But really all it did was increase it. But anyways The frist guy went after my friend of the pool stick. My friend being just a little kid maybe topping 120 if he was lucky, started to run outside. They both went after him, I reached the first one bye the time we all made it to the front door. I pushed head first into the wall, knocked him out cold. Then reached the 2nd guy, he was on top of my friend punching his face. I hit him in the back of the head with my cast knocking him out, and breaking the cast.

We all got banned from the hang out, an they group home kid try beating me up shortly after my cast came off, They had 4 instead of 2 the next time around, But Lucky me I wieghed 250 pounds, and boxxed at the time. I walked away with only a few cuts and a black eye. They all ended up in short trip to the Er.

Quote Originally Posted by genbaby View Post
    First off this sounds a little unbelievable 1vs 4 you would have been knocked out before you could fight back. Oh and you need to report it to the police if this is the truth. Weather you trust the cops or not that needs to be reported.
    Call it unbelievable if you want. I don't think anyone would make up a story where they got the shit kicked out of them. That goes against psychology. Also, despite the detail I went into, this all happened in a little less than a minute. The way I wrote it it sound like it went on for like 10 minutes. It didn't even last a minute, i just used a lot of detail. But to your point. What's the point in telling the cops if, even if I press charges, they most likely will not do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    Last Fight I got into I still had a cast on my hand, Lucky me They where some group home boys. They wanted a pool stick a friend of mine was using. We used to have the little hang out into town for people under 21, The idea was try and stop drinking and all that, But really all it did was increase it. But anyways The frist guy went after my friend of the pool stick. My friend being just a little kid maybe topping 120 if he was lucky, started to run outside. They both went after him, I reached the first one bye the time we all made it to the front door. I pushed head first into the wall, knocked him out cold. Then reached the 2nd guy, he was on top of my friend punching his face. I hit him in the back of the head with my cast knocking him out, and breaking the cast.

We all got banned from the hang out, an they group home kid try beating me up shortly after my cast came off, They had 4 instead of 2 the next time around, But Lucky me I wieghed 250 pounds, and boxxed at the time. I walked away with only a few cuts and a black eye. They all ended up in short trip to the Er.
    Exactly. Boxing always helps when your 1 v. 4. Except it took me like halfway through the fight to realize and digest what was happening and processed that I had to box my way out. I got the shit kicked out of me, but I didn't get knocked out.
    Last edited by Peachy; 17-Jun-2009 at 20:03. Reason: merging double post - please use "multiple quotes"-feature!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexAwesome View Post
    Exactly. Bxoing always helps when your 1 v. 4. Except it took me like halfway through the fight to realize and digest what was happening and processed that I had to box my way out. I got the shit kicked out of me, but I didn't get knocked out.
    When you box you dont hesatate "grr I hate my ablilty to spell some days"

anyways you are in a very very diff mind set, the other 4 are thinking, but when your mind set is to jsut "kill" you dont stop untill they are no longer moving.

I love to box, its a mental high for me

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    When you box you dont hesatate "grr I hate my ablilty to spell some days"

anyways you are in a very very diff mind set, the other 4 are thinking, but when your mind set is to jsut "kill" you dont stop untill they are no longer moving.

I love to box, its a mental high for me
    agreed. Recalling exactly what I was thinking during the fight was: Dodge whatever they throw and use the force of their punch to throw one of the same force back at them and plant it hard. Clench teeth, plant your feet but don't stay in place, and don't fall.

Those were the only 3 things running through my head.