Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huzzah~!

Default Huzzah~!

Hi all, my name's Raos and I'm new here.

I just kinda found the place after following a convoluted list of links, (lots of them lurid, largely literature-ical) and decided to register in very short order.

I'm interested in anime, manga, games, reading, writing and card games (of the Yugioh/MTG variety, although normal cards are alright too)

Nice to meet you all~!

Welcome to the forums. What kind of games do you like? (board games?, video games?)
    :P

Hello, and Welcome to ADISC. Perhaps it is asked that you divulge further information on the true nature of said convulted lists of links.

But yes, Hello. I'm a newbie as well, and terribly confused. *hand shake*

I just like games, i.e. if I find any kind of game (board game, video game, card game etc.) interesting, then I'll play it. =3

I cannot remember the list of links, such was the nature of its convolution, alas. *shakes hand back*

Hi I love Anime, Mang, and Yugioh too!

I think we're gonna get along great.

@Light: I'd PM you to ask what decks you run but I can't until I get a post count of 15 ~.~;

So... What decks do you run?

I myself run Morphtronics, D.D., Spellcasters, Dragons (now and again) and E-heroes (although they're on the backburner with my Dragons right now).

Quote Originally Posted by Raos View Post
    @Light: I'd PM you to ask what decks you run but I can't until I get a post count of 15 ~.~;

So... What decks do you run?

I myself run Morphtronics, D.D., Spellcasters, Dragons (now and again) and E-heroes (although they're on the backburner with my Dragons right now).
    Lets see, Morphtronics, Skill Drain, Frogs(Junk Frogs btw), Spellcasters, Gladiator Beasts(still far away from being competitive) and my Favorite Blackwings(also incomplete)!

I'm also in the process of building plants, Aliens, reinventing my D.D., and possibly the new Koaki Meiru monsters.