Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Needs Advice ASAP

Default Needs Advice ASAP

Okay, so i was out having a coffee tonight with a girl that i like, but that we have known each other now since grade 7...long story. anyway i get a text message from my ex-girlfriend asking me how long exactly it was since we had, had sex. i said 4 maybe 5 weeks.....she hasn't got her period yet.

some information....

1. she has been on the pill for a few years and has been off it for about 3 months...so i said her cycle may still be sorting itself out - is this possible?
    2. i don't actually remember climaxing - and i used a condom....
    3. there was foreplay between both of us, and is the only way i think she could possibly be pregnant given point 2....which is a stretch but has happened before.

what are your thoughts. share your experiences so others in this situation have an idea of all the possibilities of this topic.... thanks...the sooner the better!!!

Skipping a petiod is not a definite sign; ask her to use an indicator kit; and remember the ex could have been with someone else. For now I would, both of you, try to make sure and not jump to any conclusions.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 16-Jun-2009 at 19:37.

Default Needs Advice ASAP

:bunny: I would probably treat this like being involved in an auto accident. Do not say or admit to anything , especially anything that could be saved as a record (such as a recording on an answering machine or a text message that can be saved) that could later be used as an admission of guilt or liability.

Hopefully your ex-girlfriend is not pregnant (though it's a bit foolish of you to think that just because you wore a condum and did not climax or ejaculate that you might not have been the responsible party). The girl will likely get back to you if she is truly pregnant.

Because you had been separated for a period of at least 5-6 weeks, there is a possibility that someone else is responsible for this After your break-up. Or if you were only involved with her a short time or there was little fidelity during your relationship, she could be pregnant by another partner.

If it comes down to a question regarding your responsibility to support a child. Be sure to require paternity/genetic/DNA testing to determine if you are, in fact, the father of the child. $300+ a month for the life of a child until he/she is 18-24 can be daunting, especially if the child is not actually yours.

Quote Originally Posted by dfl88 View Post
    Okay, so i was out having a coffee tonight with a girl that i like, but that we have known each other now since grade 7...long story. anyway i get a text message from my ex-girlfriend asking me how long exactly it was since we had, had sex. i said 4 maybe 5 weeks.....she hasn't got her period yet.

some information....

1. she has been on the pill for a few years and has been off it for about 3 months...so i said her cycle may still be sorting itself out - is this possible?
    2. i don't actually remember climaxing - and i used a condom....
    3. there was foreplay between both of us, and is the only way i think she could possibly be pregnant given point 2....which is a stretch but has happened before.

what are your thoughts. share your experiences so others in this situation have an idea of all the possibilities of this topic.... thanks...the sooner the better!!!
    IF she is GET A BLOOD TEST DONE, after the kids born ofcourse. Otherwise tell the eX to stop playing game, and get a life. She most likly seen you with this other girl. Belive they will do dumb shit like that. Well some will....

Yes, the main thing is stay calm and don't jump to any conclusions. Worst case scenario there are still many months to decide on things.

yea, I've known some girls who've tried to trick their exes into thinking they were pregnant.

My suggestion? well, I have an entire plan for myself in case I ever get a girl pregnant and I'm not ready to raise a child:

Step One: Pack a few belongings into a small bag.
    Step Two: Buy a one way ticket to the Dominican Republic under a flase identity.
    Step Three: Fake own death
    Step Five: Steal away into the night

Saving step #4 for that 'special moment' eh?

thanks guys.....would be good to get a girls perspective also....girls???

EmeraldsAndLime

After having been a girl for roughly zero years, I can conclude that I know nothing about periods or pregnancy, except that penis goes in, baby comes out.

1. first confirm if she is expecting or not.
    2. if she is wait till the kid is born and do a blood test to see if your the dad.
    3. if your the dad, well man up to the task that you put yourself into. If not avoid her all you want.

Sure you used a condom, but I am sure you know they don't guarantee they will work. It's always possible to get a woman pregnant unless it's impossible for them to have a baby such as not being able to produce eggs. Personally I don't think it's a good idea to be having sex if you don't want a baby about 9 months later even if your using all the products out there to stop conception. There's always a unlikely chance all your counter measures will fail and your girlfriend or wife won't give it up for adoption or abort it.