Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, my mom randomly asked me if I was still into diapers today :(

Default Well, my mom randomly asked me if I was still into diapers today :(

So, it's been a good number of years since she first found out and randomly today she's like you're not into that diaper thing are you still. I'm like no, but I'm trying to think of why that would randomly come up though. I haven't had any of them in my room or around the house for a good many months, so I'm confused.

well lieing not a good thing, But I don't know all the details from the last time you told/she found out. But if it went well last time, then why lie now??

Darkfinn

Honestly... if my mom were that up front about it... I think I'd have to say yes.

My dad sortof knows why, but my mom thought I was a pedo last time so yea I said no. I'd rather just keep it a secret and if she goes snooping through my stuff I have some nice words to say to her -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    My dad sortof knows why, but my mom thought I was a pedo last time so yea I said no. I'd rather just keep it a secret and if she goes snooping through my stuff I have some nice words to say to her -_-
    Ahhh well then I understand. Plus we here know your not hurting anyone. But she most likly wants to know the same.

i wish my mom would ask me that. she found out a few years ago but i played it off and stop with the whole thing. recently its hit me hard (why i joined) and i want to order some online (abena or bambino) cause store ones cant handle a flood. but she's a stay at home mom and would definitely be curious about a package, cause i never order online. mostly due to the fact i don't have a credit card so that would be another reason i would want her to know. that and i don't like hiding my stash and wearing only when everyone else goes to sleep.

I've thought about using a proxy, hiding my mail headers, etc, etc and sending a random link to this site in her email so she can relax and know I'm not hurting no one, but yea I'm not going to risk it. Some things are best kept private from parents.

Ordering online is easy for me at least. I've always got a package coming and it's usually computer parts so yea, one unmarked box isn't going to be noticed as something odd. Though I do have to put up with my 16 y/o brother going why the hell do you waste your money on those stupid computer parts. Whatever, he's computer stupid let em think that lols.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I've thought about using a proxy, hiding my mail headers, etc, etc and sending a random link to this site in her email so she can relax and know I'm not hurting no one, but yea I'm not going to risk it. Some things are best kept private from parents.
    I think if you wanted her to know this site wouldn't be a great site to use, I would send her to Understanding Infantilism instead. This is your group of friends, jsut as mush as a support group.

I've read that site, I don't feel like I fall in that area though. These aren't sexual for me or anything like that. I don't even know why I'm here really. I just like em, security really.