Thread: eBay question ?

Default eBay question ?

I am thinking of selling some CCG's (collectible Card Games) on ebay, for reasons, and i'm wondering if eBay Takes a percentage of what the buyer pays for shipping too. As I was wondering if it would be possible to have really low prices, then a high shipping price on ebay to make up for the difference but it would still be cheaper in the end for them and I make more $. Thank you, Kira.

I believe there is a fee to put up an item for sale, but as far as I know, they do not take a percentage of the sale. Making your shipping price higher than it should be is what many people do, just to make some extra cash, but it's disrespectful, and it turns many people away from actually buying your item.

Also, if you are going to go through with making your shipping higher than it should be, don't go too high, because it will be obvious you are lying, and I believe you can be reported for doing so. Because really, paying like $10 for shipping on some cards or whatever isn't going to be that believable.

Basically you can put whatever shipping you want and as long as no one complains to ebay it will be fine. I personally would put the shipping fairly high at like $5 as i suspect these cards will be really low value for the most part. But keep in mind you may take a hit on people rating you poorly for charging too much shipping and/or people might report you to ebay to get the auctions taken down.

Ok, since I would need a box of special hard sleeves I say $5 without confirmation and insurance is good. My dads been a buyer/seller for like 8 years with 100% feedback. Plus also here's just a random one of my favorite cards and that is it's average ebay price.

Itachi Uchiha "Goal" N - 453 Super Rare Naruto CCG - eBay (item 140325660626 end time Jul-07-09 15:46:26 PDT) I'm thinking of not even selling anything around $7< x by itself, and selling a big lot with maybe 1 or 2 good high sought cards. I was also thinking of having the buy it now for like each card be like $1.50 less than the others and include 2 random other holos with each card bought. Since I was on the top rated team of players, I am hoping to get atleast $650 after everything. Then most will be going to Yugioh, thats what i've been doing sell one ccg to buy more of my current one.

I'll sell you some Yu-Gi-Oh cards ;D. I have my deck from when I used to play it...About 5-6 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I'll sell you some Yu-Gi-Oh cards ;D. I have my deck from when I used to play it...About 5-6 years ago
    There actually is like 2 ultra rares I would buy that came from the 2nd pack. If you had a card called "Mirror Force" you probably woulda decked that. Another old card i'm looking for is called Solemn Judgement and it was easily dismissed as junk back then, because it costs half your life points to negate a summon/spell/trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    There actually is like 2 ultra rares I would buy that came from the 2nd pack. If you had a card called "Mirror Force" you probably woulda decked that. Another old card i'm looking for is called Solemn Judgement and it was easily dismissed as junk back then, because it costs half your life points to negate a summon/spell/trap.
    Hm, I don't have either of those