Thread: Re-Intro?

Default Re-Intro?

Hi everyone, I haven't been on here in a long time, for reasons even unknown to myself. I like ADISC though, and I really should come on here and post more. I think it's just my nervousness starting out on a new forum that got the best of me...Especially since I'm used to being an active and reasonably well known member on other sites, starting out as a noob again is a little foreign to me...

I'll just re-paste my old intro from October '08 if that's okay, because it seems that the more I type, the more antsy I get about posting. I've made dozens of posts since I've joined, but I haven't been able to submit them. So I'll retry starting today.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site, but I'm not new to the ABDL world. I found it by doing a websearch. Some of you may already know me from another site, my screen name there is mooglelove.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm chronologically 20 years old now 21 years old, and emotionally, I'm little - about a year and a half old. I'm not really an "Adult Baby"...If I have to use a term, it would be "Advanced Baby". That's the best term for me, I guess. Oh, I also have a Dady and he's the best!

Also, I LOVE plushies and blankies. Warm and fuzzy! But, puppies and kitties are fuzzy and warm too - I like all animals, plushies and not!

Some other things I like:

Final Fantasy X and other video games

Teletubbies - my favorite Teletubby is Laa-Laa!

Blue's Clues - I think Steve was a LOT better than Joe is, though.

SpongeBob Squarepants and a lot of other cartoons

Playdoh and GAK - I REALLY miss GAK.

hockey and soccer

cooking and trying new recipes

Blocks, toy cars, and other toys

Let's see, I'm also really silly sometimes. Some people think that's bad, but I like silliness sometimes. <--- I do that to Dady to be silly sometimes, and this! ----> YAY hugs!

I hope I'll make lots of nice friends here
    So, hi again...I'm gonna re-try to make myself active

~ moogle
    Last edited by MoogleIsNotASmurf; 15-Jun-2009 at 12:55.

Asher

Welcome to ADISC, moogle : )

Hope to see you posting in the forums! : D

- Asher

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    And hello from me; welone to our little corner. Say, what manner of music do you like? we have some cool music threads woth a glance:
    I like most music, I have at least one song from most genres that I like. I like bands like Tool, Disturbed, Staind, and bands like Matchbox 20, Third Eye Blind, Lifehouse, Savage Garden...and even some Kelly Clarkson or Michelle Branch, or Josh Groban, and The Beatles, and into some like Cascada and Groove Coverage...I'm all over the music map! The only genres I'm not into that much are Rap/Hip Hop, R&B, and Country.

~ moogle

Quote Originally Posted by MoogleIsNotASmurf View Post
    I like most music, I have at least one song from most genres that I like. I like bands like Tool, Disturbed, Staind, and bands like Matchbox 20, Third Eye Blind, Lifehouse, Savage Garden...and even some Kelly Clarkson or Michelle Branch, or Josh Groban, and The Beatles, and into some like Cascada and Groove Coverage...I'm all over the music map! The only genres I'm not into that much are Rap/Hip Hop, R&B, and Country.

~ moogle
    You and I are gonna get along just fine.