Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from the US of A

Default Hello from the US of A

Hi. I am mirrored. I am a DL, with maybe a lil slight AB tendencies. I'm a 22 year old dude from the united states who lives with his parents...sadly. Just got out of a year of living on my own, and without diapers i'm going...somewhat nuts. X.x

A few things about me
    - I love anime and videogames, particularly rpgs.
    - I love both writing and reading a lot. I'm planning on going to school to get an english education major, but we'll see how that works out.
    - I love music to death.
    - I'm a big fan of all kinds of art. I can draw somewhat, but I'm terrible at it. I love taking photos as well.
    - err...I play with my hair too much? hahaha.

I'm not sure what else to say. Hi. :X

Hellllooooo there, welcome to the site. Hope you have a good time here. I also enjoy anime and video games although i'm more of a FPS fan myself.

Welcome. You will be happy to hear we have three raccoons, several bunnies, all excellent, cats, and an astounding number of cows.

Would you be interested in our music threads? Our gun threads? Or the excellentdescription of a recent *b/dl conference thread? Something to suit any taste!! Step right up folks!

Quote Originally Posted by mirrored View Post

Hi. I am mirrored. I am a DL, with maybe a lil slight AB tendencies. I'm a 22 year old dude from the united states who lives with his parents...sadly. Just got out of a year of living on my own, and without diapers i'm going...somewhat nuts. X.x

A few things about me
    - I love anime and videogames, particularly rpgs.
    - I love both writing and reading a lot. I'm planning on going to school to get an english education major, but we'll see how that works out.
    - I love music to death.
    - I'm a big fan of all kinds of art. I can draw somewhat, but I'm terrible at it. I love taking photos as well.
    - err...I play with my hair too much? hahaha.

I'm not sure what else to say. Hi. :X
    Wow, welcome mirrored! We have a lot in common!

What anime you dig? I'm currently into Yu-Gi-Oh!, Naruto, and Loveless at the moment. I also play various Pokemon games on different consoles (Pokemon pearl, Colosseum, Ranger, etc.)

What kinds of stuff you read? I recommend picking up a manga (graphic novel) series or two, in case you haven't looked into it already.

What kinds of music you listen to? I did anything from rock to techno.

ART?! What kinds of art do you create? Photography? Painting? Drawing? I have a whole gallery of my art in my profile if you wanna check it out.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC. Feel free to post around!

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Welcome. You will be happy to hear we have three raccoons, several bunnies, all excellent, cats, and an astounding number of cows.
    You're forgetting the billions of canines! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    You're forgetting the billions of canines! D:
    Yay canines! And of them, vulpines! Especially vulpines! (Saving the best til last )

Quote Originally Posted by matrixroks354 View Post
    Hellllooooo there, welcome to the site. Hope you have a good time here. I also enjoy anime and video games although i'm more of a FPS fan myself.
    I can enjoy FPS', especially system shock, duke nukem, and half-life. Still a bigger RPG fan tho.

Would you be interested in our music threads? Our gun threads? Or the excellentdescription of a recent *b/dl conference thread? Something to suit any taste!! Step right up folks!
    Definitely interested in the cows and cats. That sounds fantastic. :P
    what was that last bit?

[quote]
    Wow, welcome mirrored! We have a lot in common!

What anime you dig? I'm currently into Yu-Gi-Oh!, Naruto, and Loveless at the moment. I also play various Pokemon games on different consoles (Pokemon pearl, Colosseum, Ranger, etc.)

What kinds of stuff you read? I recommend picking up a manga (graphic novel) series or two, in case you haven't looked into it already.

What kinds of music you listen to? I did anything from rock to techno.

ART?! What kinds of art do you create? Photography? Painting? Drawing? I have a whole gallery of my art in my profile if you wanna check it out.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC. Feel free to post around! [quote]

Right now I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist, but my favorites involve Last Exile, Serial Experiments Lain, and a little known gem known as Monster.

I read a lot of science-fiction and fantasy novels, as well as some non-fiction stuff here and there. I own some of the monster manga, but I'm not really a comic reader.

I like a looot of music. rock, metal, ambient, electronic, noise, folk....you name it.
    Not big on gangsta rap or country though.

Art? I do sketches, photography, and graphics. I'd love to paint, but its a bit too expensive for someone at my level.

thanks for all the welcomes.

You sound really nice. Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here.

I like your last little bullet. That one's a really funny one. You can never play with your hair to much!

Welcome to the forums. I'm also a big fan of RPG's (not wow though)

Welcome to the forums. If your into photography you should put some pics on here. We have a lot of gamers especially people that play rpgs.