Thread: Reincarnation

Default Reincarnation

I think the title kind of explains this. Do you think that you were your animal/fursona in a past life?

Please don't turn this into a religious debate.

I honestly have no idea, but if I was, I'd be a lioness with a lion king as my man ;P

I've never really believed in reincarnation, but I don't completely discard the theory either. Like NoahKokoro said, anything's possible!

I don't believe in reincarnation so I'd have to say no.

Butterfly Mage

Well... It's hard to *not* turn it into a religious debate, since reincarnation is a fundamentally religious concept.

I don't think I was ever an animal in a prior life. I sometimes have the impression that I got gassed to death in a Nazi death camp in a prior life.

I'm mixed on it. Half of me believes, half of me doesn't.

I don't think I was an animal in the past life, but maybe in the future life. I think I was a person before because when I was 7, I had a memory of me walking into a Chevy dealership in the 1950's and buying a car. That's impossible for me to do though.

Not my fursona, no. But I'm fairly sure that I was a wolf in a past life.
    I had a full-on vision once that involved me as a Samurai in feudal Japan, running away from my camp and hiding in the woods. It lasted about a minute or so. It felt more clear to me than something I'd make up.

I think we can make spiritual connections to animals, and they to us. My dog often looks at me like a person, and I feel like I understand her.

well while i would like that i don't believe it because i can't belevei have had several times on this world were i can't remember a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Jon93 View Post
    I'm mixed on it. Half of me believes, half of me doesn't.

I don't think I was an animal in the past life, but maybe in the future life. I think I was a person before because when I was 7, I had a memory of me walking into a Chevy dealership in the 1950's and buying a car. That's impossible for me to do though.
    i have memories like that but i dismiss them.

----------------
    again worship song
    Now playing: Casting Crowns - If We Are the Body
    via FoxyTunes
    Last edited by Trevor; 21-Jun-2009 at 16:47. Reason: merging posts