Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life?

Default Life?

Do any of you have a prefered year you would like to live to? I myself, I would like to live to the year 2100. I want to see all the innovation and live through the history. And have the bragging rights to say that I lived through 3 centuries(20th, 21st, and 22nd).

So what about all of you?

I would like to live to at least 2050.
    ----------------
    Now playing: Matt and Kim - Daylight
    via FoxyTunes

aj1983

I'm still surprised I lived this long

There are a few times I'd like to live in: 60's/70's time. I think it'd be interesting to live in the time where like technology was really booming, such as computers and video games.

Another would be the early 1900's, or maybe the 20's. Suburbs, radio, "Roaring Twenties." Sounds exciting up until the Great Depression...So if I could somehow bypass that...

The future (no specific date, but at least 100 years), but only if I could somehow live in this time through that time, because I would like to notice all the new technologies and everything. I wouldn't appreciate them as much if I didn't know how it used to be.

I like it now, But if I could maybe the 1200-1600's, Yeah I wanna live for like 400 years, or maybe I could live for like 4000 years

Xboxbaby

I want to live to see myself help the world and to end my life being happy. No special year required here

I'd want to live until whenever my time is up. Not that I don't want to live a long time but, there is a purpose to dying, to make room for more people, to stop sucking up social security and the like. Plus living a really long time would be a pain in the @$$, all your friends dying and your family and pets and stuff.

i want to live in a time that swords where still common to see a man carry and fight with cus i have always loved swords

Ya like i said I want to live to atleast 2100. But, if I could choose another time period it would be like the imperialsim era(1870-1914) That'd be an awesome time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Do any of you have a prefered year you would like to live to? I myself, I would like to live to the year 2100. I want to see all the innovation and live through the history. And have the bragging rights to say that I lived through 3 centuries(20th, 21st, and 22nd).

So what about all of you?
    The day after retirement funding runs out.

Which, looking over my new "adjusted" portfolio, is some time next Thursday.