Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ut ohs, I had an accident!

Default Ut ohs, I had an accident!

Okay, a couple of hours ago I woke up from a short nap. I had maybe fallen asleep for 2-3 hours before waking up in warm and wet shorts.

This is a bit weird to me, I haven't wet the bed in ages (couple of years). I did used to wet the bed when I was 11-13 and wore GoodNites (the original white ones) for it but I had thought I grown out of it. The strange thing is, I didn't even drink much water. Usually i'll drink an excessive amount of water to help wet the bed, but it never happens subconsciously. I know i'll wake up later in the night half asleep and make sure to relax enough to wet, then fall back asleep.

This time however was completely natural like it used to be when I wet the bed. Currently I wear diapers on and off for fun so maybe that might be the cause of it. It might be just a one-time occurrence. I guess i'm still a bit shook up since I thought I out grew it, either way I got diapers to help me through it :]

Don't worry about it, so far it is a one off. Though many people who have bedwet in the past have reverted to their old ways. However, do not panic just now wait til it happens more repetitively until you consider yourself reverted, remember - this was just once.

It's happened to me once, and only once, so don't worry about it happening a lot untill it actually does.

Hmm although I'm no expert I can give you advice, and maybe some comfort. Bedwetting can happen for a variety of reasons. Stress, fear, nightmares, are just a few I can name. It occasionaly can come back at times. If I were you think nothing of it, but for the sake of protecting your matress diaper up for the next few nights. If it starts becoming a consistent thing, I reccomend seeing a docter right away. Although it probably isnt anything serious its just a saftey precaution, and keeps you from worrying. Many people wet the bed for different reasons. Even if this long lost problem comes back to stay, we here at ADISC wont think any less of you.

Also I wet the bed off, and on for several years. Mainly it happened when over at my grandmothers house though. It stopped all together, but maybe once in a long while I'll wake up cold, and wet. I personaly would like waking up to a wet diaper *Only if planned of course* but if unexpected, its a pain in the blankety blank.

Quote Originally Posted by jter42 View Post
    Hmm although I'm no expert I can give you advice, and maybe some comfort. Bedwetting can happen for a variety of reasons. Stress, fear, nightmares, are just a few I can name. It occasionaly can come back at times. If I were you think nothing of it, but for the sake of protecting your matress diaper up for the next few nights. If it starts becoming a consistent thing, I reccomend seeing a docter right away. Although it probably isnt anything serious its just a saftey precaution, and keeps you from worrying. Many people wet the bed for different reasons. Even if this long lost problem comes back to stay, we here at ADISC wont think any less of you.

Also I wet the bed off, and on for several years. Mainly it happened when over at my grandmothers house though. It stopped all together, but maybe once in a long while I'll wake up cold, and wet. I personaly would like waking up to a wet diaper *Only if planned of course* but if unexpected, its a pain in the blankety blank.
    That's basically it...hope it was a one-off, but wear some diapers the next few nights to protect the bed. If it keeps happening, go to the doctor. Good advice.

The ol' hope for the best, plan for the worst maneuver.

Just a thought, but, is it possible you woke up wet and fell back asleep and you just don't remember? Cause this happened to me once and I completely flipped out, but once I sat down and actually thought about it, it slowly came back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jter42 View Post
    but if unexpected, its a pain in the blankety blank.
    Pun intended?

Quote Originally Posted by JonBB View Post
    Okay, a couple of hours ago I woke up from a short nap. I had maybe fallen asleep for 2-3 hours before waking up in warm and wet shorts.
    Nearly two years ago now I went through a spate pf wetting during the night. It was happening often enough that I switched to wearing at night every night. They were from dreams where I was urinating and my body just dutifully went along for the ride Eventually I trained myself out of it but it was sorta wild to wake up fully wet a few times.

Well you might have a bladder infection, I would suggest you go to th doc. if this is on going, or if you have any brunning pee or anything like that