Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These people really freaking piss me off............

Default These people really freaking piss me off............

Hope this is in the right place.

We already have enough problems with the world accepting us (for the most part). And some douche pulls this shit.......

Orie legislative aide charged with asking 15-year-old for sex
    Article found from Jay J's site. I enjoy is quotation: "40 year old creep tried to get a 15 year old boy into diapers. Smooth move, dip shit. Let me pour you a small glass of mercury. It'll take good care of people like you." GO JAYJ!!

His site for proof

Not the first time somebody did this, either.

Older article

Discuss:

How dipshits like this ruin more then just that person's life, they ruin ours too.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonfan4life987 View Post
    Hope this is in the right place.

We already have enough problems with the world accepting us (for the most part). And some douche pulls this shit.......

Orie legislative aide charged with asking 15-year-old for sex
    Article found from Jay J's site. I enjoy is quotation: "40 year old creep tried to get a 15 year old boy into diapers. Smooth move, dip shit. Let me pour you a small glass of mercury. It'll take good care of people like you." GO JAYJ!!

His site for proof

Not the first time somebody did this, either.

Older article

Discuss:

How dipshits like this ruin more then just that person's life, they ruin ours too.
    We're always going to face setbacks...we need to just forge ahead as a community and keep our heads up. I think the most important thing is that we continue to keep the pedos out of the community and draw a firm distinction between pedophilia and infantilism. A lot of people still confuse the two, which is unfortunate.

...and obviously this guy doesn't help...but we can't let a few rotten apples spoil the bunch.

Falkio

You know? I was going to post a thread about the exact same thing.

Babyfurs finally get a shred of acceptance from the world, and this happens. It kills me. Considering that it occurred in Pennsylvania, the same place as AC, I guarantee you we'll be getting the evil eye this year. Not to mention the public opinion of ABDL will sway to the extreme negative. All I need is for my mother to see this on TV, and once again, get the wrong ideas. People have no self control, and it pisses me off. One creeps reputation can undue so much progress.

I would compare this to either Deeker vs. the sane ABDL community, or that stunt at MFF where someone left a diaper in the hallway. Things like this need to stop. You can't tell me he didn't know. Soliciting to a young boy invokes every "NO" impulse in my conscience.

Amen to law abiding furs who continue to prove themselves worthy. I feel your pain.

It sucks, but there is nothing that any of us can do about it, no matter what we do, some people will still connect infantilism with pedophilia

I swear when will people learn that if you try to bone a cub you are going to get arrested. But it's just another situation we have to deal with and move on. At least that's my .

This happens in certain professions. As a professional classical musician, we always get tagged with either being gay or a pedophile, simply because it occurs in the profession. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay.....I sound like a Seinfeld episode, but the pedophilia is a problem. Anyway, it is a black eye; no doubt about it. It's not like we can defend ourselves, because we really stay in the closet, for the most part. At least, predators trying to get boys into diapers is rare.

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    This happens in certain professions. As a professional classical musician, we always get tagged with either being gay or a pedophile, simply because it occurs in the profession. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay.....I sound like a Seinfeld episode, but the pedophilia is a problem. Anyway, it is a black eye; no doubt about it. It's not like we can defend ourselves, because we really stay in the closet, for the most part. At least, predators trying to get boys into diapers is rare.
    Agreed. I blame the Republicans.

Though seriously, this really fucking sucks. No matter the outcome of the trial, babyfurs are going to get a lot of shit for this as a group. However unlikely, he could be found completely innocent of all wrong doing. Yet people are just going to group us in with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Agreed. I blame the Republicans.
    *hides Republican manifesto behind back* I blame them too.

Falkio

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news gentleman, but this has nothing to do with Republicanism. It has everything to do with Pedophilia.

His actions were distasteful. Period.

Most people with this sort of kinks are liberal anyways based on the stance most Adisc members are. Anyways we always see this once every year now or so. Are we really that socked anymore?