Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feral Children

Default Feral Children

even though in reality this situation is horrible, but have you ever fantasized about growing up as a feral child?

I've actually fantacised about abandoning society and living alone in some desolate wilderness. I'm actually still contomplating it.

Asher

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    I've actually fantacised about abandoning society and living alone in some desolate wilderness. I'm actually still contomplating it.
    Its actually a pretty cool idea when you think about it. I have thought about doing that once I had lived my life and raised my children if you know what I mean...

I used to think about it when I was little. Almost be like Mowgli from the Jungle Book and be raised by wolves in India. I always thought that would be really cool.

- Asher

Plain answer no there's a huge difference between feral and furry.

yeah, i used to fantasize about that all the time! i used to imagine what it would be like to be tamed by somebody. it's always weird, in a cool way, to learn that other people have shared your fantasies. although i don't quite catch the furry connection; there was nothing furry about it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    yeah, i used to fantasize about that all the time! i used to imagine what it would be like to be tamed by somebody. it's always weird, in a cool way, to learn that other people have shared your fantasies. although i don't quite catch the furry connection; there was nothing furry about it for me.
    Yeah, it was never furry for me either. And I am a fur, haha.
    For me being feral is much different from being a fur.
    Feral is being a wild human, fur is being a somewhat-tamed anthropomorphic animal.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    +1
    I have to agree with that. with todays society it is probably the best Idea.

Mako

Yea, different from furry.

As for my fantasies. Weeell, maybe this is a good answer.