Thread: 24/7 diapers' site (virus?)

Default 24/7 diapers' site (virus?)

I tryed to order diapers from 24/7 for the last two days and keep getting a virus warning. Has any one else had the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I tryed to order diapers from 24/7 for the last two days and keep getting a virus warning. Has any one else had the same problem
    I haven't tried to order from them, but what program is giving you the warning?

I very much doubt if ordering from 24/7 had anything to do with the virus warning. Only possibility would be if their website got hacked and somehow was serving malicious content. I tend to doubt that however.

Nope, Dry 24/7's site does not contain malware. It's either something else, or you need to switch to a new security suite.

Gotta love Linux... no wild viruses...

But no, I've ordered from them a few times and have never had that problem... but then again, I did it on Linux, so I wouldn't have noticed anyway...

Funny thing is -- right after I posted that the site was clean I visited it with my tablet, which is running Avast!. And, lo and behold, it popped up all sorts of "virus detected!" stuff. It's just a false alarm, I guess triggered by the way they use iframes. You should be safe to ignore it, but you might have to disable Avast! (assuming that's what you're using) to do it. It's worth it for these diapers l.

Darkfinn

They've got some sort of nasty popup on there now. IDK what the deal with it is. Some security suites will identify it as a threat.

thanks guys the problem seems to be resolved I have avast and sent them a message about the virus and after a couple of days it seems to be corrected. I just ordered a case yesterday and it should arrive next week.