Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Furr Den?

Default The Furr Den?

This isnt an advertisement, but I have heard a few of you babyfurs want to join The Furr Den. well, although lig isn;t keen on many new members, I am now an Admin there too. If any of you want to join, give me a message and I'll see what I can do.

Asher

It sounds pretty cool, Sirius. Is it a pretty active site?

- Asher

I'm a member there it's really slow. But the stuff on it is really high quality so it makes up for it. And everyone on the site that's active is really nice to.

Falkio

I've always wanted to talk to Lig. He seems like a really chill guy once you get past all the messy diapers.

I would like to join, as I have recently become more interested in clean role-play.

*huggles Sirius*

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    I've always wanted to talk to Lig. He seems like a really chill guy once you get past all the messy diapers.

I would like to join, as I have recently become more interested in clean role-play.

*huggles Sirius*
    Messy diapers? Sounds like fun. xD I'll hafta drop him an IM sometime. xD

Secret

Yeah me and Lig were IMing back and forth but I kinda forgot for a while, and my account was never really set up : (