Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Ummm h-hi! *hides*

  1. #1

    Default Ummm h-hi! *hides*

    Hi everybody! Names Ravess. I've been browsing this place for sometime and decided to join after a friend of mine, Error404, convinced me to!

    I hope everyone is ok and well. I'll say this now, but you've probably guessed, I'm quite shy! But, inspite of this, I'm a little miss naughty! *cute pose*

    Hobbies include playing videogames, programming and general geeky stuff with PC's [Ego+12].

    Well, I hope to make lots of new friends here, so for now, I bid you farewell


    -Ravess

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome Ravess! No need to be shy, we don't bite... except for the furries who only nibble a bit . You seem like a nice and fun addition to the forums. What kind of video games are you into?

  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks for the warm welcome Wegs
    Videogames I mostly enjoy are Nintendo ones (Mario, Zelda, Pokémon etc). There's a few Xbox 360 games I like (I don't have LIVE, just incase anyone asks XD). I can be more specific if you like!

  4. #4
    Error404

    Default

    You made it? Aww f-...

    You guys be gentle you hear? Anyone upsetting this girl goes through me, kay?

    Welcome hun, hope you enjoy it here.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Ravess View Post
    Hi everybody! Names Ravess. I've been browsing this place for sometime and decided to join after a friend of mine, Error404, convinced me to!

    I hope everyone is ok and well. I'll say this now, but you've probably guessed, I'm quite shy! But, inspite of this, I'm a little miss naughty! *cute pose*

    Hobbies include playing videogames, programming and general geeky stuff with PC's [Ego+12].

    Well, I hope to make lots of new friends here, so for now, I bid you farewell


    -Ravess
    *looks around* Come out, come out wherever you are...

    No need to hide. I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine. Geeky stuff goes a long way around here. *grin*

    Welcome to the site.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Ravess View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome Wegs
    Videogames I mostly enjoy are Nintendo ones (Mario, Zelda, Pokémon etc). There's a few Xbox 360 games I like (I don't have LIVE, just incase anyone asks XD). I can be more specific if you like!
    It's no problem. Be more specific if you like! I'm also a 360 guy, maybe we have the same games. Just curious, do you have LIVE ()?



    Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    You made it? Aww f-...

    You guys be gentle you hear? Anyone upsetting this girl goes through me, kay?

    Welcome hun, hope you enjoy it here.
    *Wegs flexes tiny muscles*
    Bring it!

  7. #7
    Error404

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    It's no problem. Be more specific if you like! I'm also a 360 guy, maybe we have the same games. Just curious, do you have LIVE ()?



    *Wegs flexes tiny muscles*
    Bring it!
    ...Read more. She stated she doesn't have live.

  8. #8

    Default

    @balancedchaos
    Heh, yeah I like all the technical stuff, built my current PC myself!

    @Wegs
    XD
    360 games include:
    Saints Row 2
    Banjo-Kazooie N&B (Plus the Arcade games)
    ....Heh, I forget! I'm mostly on my Wii/Gamecube/DS anyways!

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    ...Read more. She stated she doesn't have live.
    It was a joke...



    Quote Originally Posted by Ravess View Post
    Saints Row 2
    Thats a good game!

  10. #10

    Default

    welcome, I agree with wegs.
    no biting , maby alittle nibble or two.

Similar Threads

  1. Ummm, Hi???
    By rae15princess in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-Aug-2008, 07:44
  2. Ummm,,,, Hi everyone
    By Lil Snap in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 21-Jul-2008, 21:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.