Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ummm h-hi! *hides*

Default Ummm h-hi! *hides*

Hi everybody! Names Ravess. I've been browsing this place for sometime and decided to join after a friend of mine, Error404, convinced me to!

I hope everyone is ok and well. I'll say this now, but you've probably guessed, I'm quite shy! But, inspite of this, I'm a little miss naughty! *cute pose*

Hobbies include playing videogames, programming and general geeky stuff with PC's [Ego+12].

Well, I hope to make lots of new friends here, so for now, I bid you farewell

-Ravess

Welcome Ravess! No need to be shy, we don't bite... except for the furries who only nibble a bit . You seem like a nice and fun addition to the forums. What kind of video games are you into?

Thanks for the warm welcome Wegs
    Videogames I mostly enjoy are Nintendo ones (Mario, Zelda, Pokémon etc). There's a few Xbox 360 games I like (I don't have LIVE, just incase anyone asks XD). I can be more specific if you like!

Error404

You made it? Aww f-...

You guys be gentle you hear? Anyone upsetting this girl goes through me, kay?

Welcome hun, hope you enjoy it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravess View Post
    Hi everybody! Names Ravess. I've been browsing this place for sometime and decided to join after a friend of mine, Error404, convinced me to!

I hope everyone is ok and well. I'll say this now, but you've probably guessed, I'm quite shy! But, inspite of this, I'm a little miss naughty! *cute pose*

Hobbies include playing videogames, programming and general geeky stuff with PC's [Ego+12].

Well, I hope to make lots of new friends here, so for now, I bid you farewell

-Ravess
    *looks around* Come out, come out wherever you are...

No need to hide. I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine. Geeky stuff goes a long way around here. *grin*

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the warm welcome Wegs
    Videogames I mostly enjoy are Nintendo ones (Mario, Zelda, Pokémon etc). There's a few Xbox 360 games I like (I don't have LIVE, just incase anyone asks XD). I can be more specific if you like!
    It's no problem. Be more specific if you like! I'm also a 360 guy, maybe we have the same games. Just curious, do you have LIVE ()?

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    You made it? Aww f-...

You guys be gentle you hear? Anyone upsetting this girl goes through me, kay?

Welcome hun, hope you enjoy it here.
    *Wegs flexes tiny muscles*
    Bring it!

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    It's no problem. Be more specific if you like! I'm also a 360 guy, maybe we have the same games. Just curious, do you have LIVE ()?

*Wegs flexes tiny muscles*
    Bring it!
    ...Read more. She stated she doesn't have live.

@balancedchaos
    Heh, yeah I like all the technical stuff, built my current PC myself!

@Wegs
    XD
    360 games include:
    Saints Row 2
    Banjo-Kazooie N&B (Plus the Arcade games)
    ....Heh, I forget! I'm mostly on my Wii/Gamecube/DS anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    ...Read more. She stated she doesn't have live.
    It was a joke...

Saints Row 2
    Thats a good game!

welcome, I agree with wegs.
    no biting , maby alittle nibble or two.