Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: OMG! ab/tb/dl/babyfurs and littlefurs its getting into the public eye!!

Exclamation OMG! ab/tb/dl/babyfurs and littlefurs its getting into the public eye!!

the world is coming to an end, our fantasies are getting into the public eye networks will make jokes, cheep realityshows, and insult our culture. nxt thing you know there will be a south park ep. about diaper punishment and adult babies. not to mention all the BS that will be on television insulting DL/TB/AB/ And not to mention all the insult furry jokes.
    first its sex now this??!

as we speak our lifestyles are being exposed.
    we better enjoy this freedom while we still can; before all the networks start substituting frequent talks about sex for this.
    dont even get me started with the media, there will be cnn stories, and crime shows about this.
    2 years from now you wont even want to turn on the tv because of it.
    the history channel might do a special: History Of The Diaper Fetish
    What Will You Do???

EmeraldsAndLime

STOP THE PRESSES. You're talking some crazy stuff there, son!

WHOA! what the--?!
    what is this crazy you speak of? nay, blasphemy!

Dusk : The press? Where?

Reporter : Excuse me, where doing a report about alternative sexual fetishes and we'd like -

Dusk : ARGHHHH *hits reporter with a baseball bat*

-Next day on Faux News-
    A member of a criminal gang called ABDLs ruthelessely attacked a reporter yesterday. These fetishists on steroids allegedly wear diapers due to sexual gratification. Blah blah blah

Doodle

all i can say is no matter what we do or think ... we will be considdered freeks by the rest of the world ... but thats life ... and once it gets big in the media well it will be about 40 years till it dies down again (using history for the estimate) so just hang in there it might be a bumpy ride :P
    -doodle

Quote Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
    all i can say is no matter what we do or think ... we will be considdered freeks by the rest of the world ... but thats life ... and once it gets big in the media well it will be about 40 years till it dies down again (using history for the estimate) so just hang in there it might be a bumpy ride :P
    -doodle
    i don't think it will be quite that bad. everyone i know these days are very accepting of anything. one of the most popular kids at my school is incredably gay. and i mean he's the most stariotipical gay you can ever think of, and everyone's his friend. the one kid that found me out doesn't care at all, and he doesn't think i'm a freak. a little weird yes, but the word freak was not used.

Customizer

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    the world is coming to an end, our fantasies are getting into the public eye networks will make jokes, cheep realityshows, and insult our culture. nxt thing you know there will be a south park ep. about diaper punishment and adult babies. not to mention all the BS that will be on television insulting DL/TB/AB/ And not to mention all the insult furry jokes.

as we speak our lifestyles are being exposed.
    we better enjoy this freedom while we still can; before all the networks start substituting frequent talks about sex for this.
    dont even get me started with the media, there will be cnn stories, and crime shows about this.
    What Will You Do???
    Any specific articles or videos we don't already know?

The news media in general does stories where the "man bites the dog," not the "dog bites the man" because of not only sensationalism and human interest, but viewer ratings and reputation.

Besides, bad news generally sells more products and attracts attention for advertisers. Good news doesn't.

No, not really. sure, we might have noticed a few more articles on diaper fetishism pop up, but I really doubt that the attention is going to escalate at all. Seriously, in a few months the "OMG LOOK AT THEM FREAKS" reports will shift onto another fetish group.

There's already been crime shows about us. Then again, there's also been crime shows about furries, coraphiles, transexuals, and every other group that is classed as "weird".

What Will You Do???
    Counter it with the "History of the breast fetish"