Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A lot of diapers.... WOW!

Default A lot of diapers.... WOW!

Alright...

I ordered a case of 24/7 dry diapers online after I tried both size samples. I knew there were going to be a lot of diapers but did I misjudge it. I did not know the size of each package of diapers and in a case comes four packages. I pretty much did not know what to do. There was no way I could keep all of those hidden at my home and in my car.

So I winded up going to walmart and buying a 32 inch huge duffle bag. It barely fit 2 of the packs in there. Those I decided I would store at my girlfriends house under her bed. She is fine with it and I always keep a some under there anyways. That way I do not have to bring my diapers over for when i spend the night.

But I still have two bags left. I managed too stuff one whole bag into a big skate board back pack I have. Then the other bag I put into a big trash bag and just keeping it in the back of my car underneath a big inflatable mattress I have. Haha. Yea.

So I have two bags at my girlfriend and I have one bag at home hidden in my room, and the other in my car. Yikes! A lot of diapers. At least it will keep me going for awhile and saved me on shipping expenses.

Yet again though, 24/7 was awesome. Very discreet and they got out my order the same day I put it in. (The ups delivers sucked though... it took them a week.) lol

diaperedwolfcub

Ha ha, that is a lot of diapers. Perhaps you could rent a small 2 bedroom ranch, assuming that it's unfurnished, you could squeeze them all in there.

Ha ha, that is a lot of diapers. Perhaps you could rent a small 2 bedroom ranch, assuming that it's unfurnished, you could squeeze them all in there.

Wow! That is a good amount of diapers. I am glad you like them, that will make them dissapear faster!
    I hope you enjoy them.

Well, at least you won't need to buy more for a while.

wow, Thats alot of diapers.
    glad to here that you like them.

You're going to forget one of the places you hid them, find them three years later and go: "WOOOAAAAH!!!" That'll be exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    You're going to forget one of the places you hid them, find them three years later and go: "WOOOAAAAH!!!" That'll be exciting!
    lol... that would be soooo awesome. :P... better than finding money in a secret spot.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwolfcub View Post
    Alright...

I ordered a case of 24/7 dry diapers online after I tried both size samples. I knew there were going to be a lot of diapers but did I misjudge it. I did not know the size of each package of diapers and in a case comes four packages. I pretty much did not know what to do. There was no way I could keep all of those hidden at my home and in my car.

So I winded up going to walmart and buying a 32 inch huge duffle bag. It barely fit 2 of the packs in there. Those I decided I would store at my girlfriends house under her bed. She is fine with it and I always keep a some under there anyways. That way I do not have to bring my diapers over for when i spend the night.

But I still have two bags left. I managed too stuff one whole bag into a big skate board back pack I have. Then the other bag I put into a big trash bag and just keeping it in the back of my car underneath a big inflatable mattress I have. Haha. Yea.

So I have two bags at my girlfriend and I have one bag at home hidden in my room, and the other in my car. Yikes! A lot of diapers. At least it will keep me going for awhile and saved me on shipping expenses.

Yet again though, 24/7 was awesome. Very discreet and they got out my order the same day I put it in. (The ups delivers sucked though... it took them a week.) lol

diaperedwolfcub
    Well, yeah. That's a lot of diapers. But you'll go through them eventually.

You just gotta prioritize which stash you have to get rid of first, now.

wow this is SUCH A FREAKING BIG AMOUNT OF DIAPERS O.o;
    glad for you =D , and good luck with using them all in the close year....or three.....or five XP , anyways good luck , btw what brand? or is it something you wont tell =P?