Thread: My Night

Default My Night

I just thought i would let everyone what i did tonight :p

Well, i started out just wanting to stay home and burn a few DVDs. So here i am at 4:30 chatting away on a furry IRC room and i get a knock at the front door. Its my neightbour from flat 2 saying that she is having some friends over for a small party. From there i go further outside and my neighbour from number 4 is out so they are informed that of the get together. After a bit of chatter out the front around the cars me and the neighbour from #4 start chatting and drinking some beer. Before i know it its 11pm and we can hear the peoples in #2 playing SingStar on the PS2... so we go down and make a few jokes about how they cant sing. Next thing i know we are both inside, eating the party food and drinking some more grog. When i ducked in to my flat to get some more grog, the lady's partner from #4 wanted to have a chat with her and after that we didnt see her again (yes. she is a lesbian). I continued to stay with the group onside #2 for a bit but realized i was prolly a bit to pissed to do much more, so i headed home to #3...

This is like the first party ive ever gatecrashed. Im sure when i come online tomorrow this will be a good reminder of what i forgot happened.

G' Night y'all

Lol, I've got nothing better to do so I'll join in the fun and share with you all an account of my friday night.

A few friends came over bringing large amounts of vodka and red bull. It would've been alright to have a few drinks and stuff, but then we started playing board games (I know, I throw such wild parties!), and my friend said we should see who could drink a whole glass of it the fastest to decide who went first. I downed it! And then everything started going in slow motion and my skin felt all numb And then I was really really sick.

I won't be drinking again for a long time.

hmmm...

I was in my friend's car which total'd onto it's roof in a field.
    Looking at the car - we're both lucky s**ts!

top that for a [not so] awesome night =P

anyhoooooo - yes. good stuff. it's even better when you crash parties in halls of residence that aren't yours! =P
    And when you're rat-arsed, singstar is probably the funniest thing ever to attempt! hehe

Hmm sounds like fun! The most I've ever done was one time, when I was walking to my friend's house one night, I really had to pee (wasn't wearing 'cause I was going to a party). So, I saw this house party that was kinda spilling out of the house, walked up, said 'hey, man!' like I was supposed to be there, tidily used their bathroom, and snuck back out again

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    A few friends came over bringing large amounts of vodka and red bull. It would've been alright to have a few drinks and stuff, but then we started playing board games (I know, I throw such wild parties!), and my friend said we should see who could drink a whole glass of it the fastest to decide who went first. I downed it! And then everything started going in slow motion and my skin felt all numb And then I was really really sick.
    Too bad most of the old TBDL crew is no longer around. They could have shared a story or two about what vodka does to this peach. It was not a pretty sight!

Peachy

oooooh wait... i thought we meant just tonight ( or last night - time zones confuse me )

nah - best night like that was going out to a friend's house party, going home, and getting invited to another house party on the way back at 2.30am XD
    happy times!

Dash x

xdeadx

... Gratz on your first party... I guess???

Tigger

I had lotsa fun last night too, only just got out of bed actually (5:30 PM)

Heh, most of my Saturday-Sunday-Friday nights involve
    *Annoying the mall security by riding trolleys outside at the parking lot.
    *Being idiots inside the mall (Running around screaming, it's good excsersize too, and it doesn't get anyone hurt, unlike 'suprise slapping' like some chavs do.[Suprise slapping = slapping people without notice and running])
    *Going to the Central Square of the city when wanting to relax
    *Underground concerts. I know it makes me sound like a scene kid, but I mean as in going to the concert to listen to the music/take part in the pit, not sit outside with a cofee looking pseudo-intellectuall.